Status
Not open for further replies.
On Htc desire S After updating from 3.9.27 to the last version:
-Google play cannot get connected to the internet.
-Xiaomi sync, google keep, Rom manager stopped working.
-some previously installed apps are missing.

on the ROM download page:
-Gapps links are broken.

Last edited:
Did somebody noticed that MIUI for Sensation has Sultan´s kernel r40 as default? Why it is so?

dev choice... if you dont like it, install what you want...
No, that´s awesome! Finally something better than stock kernel, that was so slow, gpu was so underclocked that I could not play casual games

Dialer->Settings->More settings->ID caller = FC! Has somebody else same problem? I am using Sensation with new 4.2.2, it does not show´s my number, even restoring setting from backup does not help.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to remove Yellow Page app? I tried with Root Uninstaller app but then i get FC of messages app. That app it's so annoying in dialer when i try to call somebody.

Can somebody tell me how to remove Yellow Page app? I tried with Root Uninstaller app but then i get FC of messages app. That app it's so annoying in dialer when i try to call somebody.
what is annoying..?

what is annoying..?
For example when i enter in Phone app "333" it appears a list from Yellow page with chinese text and numbers...
Screenshot_2013_11_03_21_29_07.png

Later edit: i found a fix :)
- when i select English - US for phone language, i have the problem from above
- when i select English - UK: no more Yellow page list :)

Last edited:
HI
I have asked one time before about the same problem but no one helped me. Please this time can someone tell me why my SIII is acting up after I installed the current Version of the ROM none of the app stays open. After I click on it it closes in about a sec. I don't know how to fix it please help me. any help would be appreciated. I don't really want to reset my phone.

Thank you

HI
I have asked one time before about the same problem but no one helped me. Please this time can someone tell me why my SIII is acting up after I installed the current Version of the ROM none of the app stays open. After I click on it it closes in about a sec. I don't know how to fix it please help me. any help would be appreciated. I don't really want to reset my phone.

Thank you

Did you tried reset cache/dalvik cache or fix permissions?

HI

Thank you
Do a full wipe, of /system, /data, and the cache and dalvik cache.

Then flash the ROM.

Then boot the device.

Then reboot the device.

If you are not having any issues, go ahead and reboot to recovery and flash the PROPER gapps package for the ROM. Improper gapps will force close every time.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

So mine problem does not have anybody? I am only one? ingbrzy c´mon help me out man! (nechcem niekomu volať z utajeného) com.android.processor.phone is showing if I am right. Now I am going back to loder release for a while , but will try to redownload this release.

So mine problem does not have anybody? I am only one? ingbrzy c´mon help me out man! (nechcem niekomu volať z utajeného) com.android.processor.phone is showing if I am right. Now I am going back to loder release for a while , but will try to redownload this release.
HTC Sensation is a port for old device... be happy it boots up...

Status
Not open for further replies.