Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC Sensation is a port for old device... be happy it boots up...
So why they updated to 4.2.2? 4.1.2 was working well, only problem there was, was kernel. Sultan´s kernel is still updating, but still has some small problems. I know that Sensation is old device, but still are some devs making roms at it.
I solved it by cancelling service "Clear".

Please someone check if its same for You:

there are some differences between versions,
[hold key to snapshot..] - what key? its about camera, so write it.
[disable on lockscreen] - disable what?

also
[on lock screen] vs [under lockscreen] I don't know whats better, but under - makes more sense.

current version EN text should be rewritten.

also please think about using smaller font.

I don't think its bug so I won't write in bug section.. it would be... a shame to register such bugs.

screenshot from current version miui mi2s:
Screenshot_2013-11-04-16-00-26.png

picture taken from http://en.miui.com/thread-4409-1-1.html
1922096g3vgj6j4rfgt868.png

I installed the latest version MIUI ROM 3.11.1 ace onto my HTC Desire HD and it seems to all go swimmingly fine. It reboots, I get thes splash screen and then the unlock screen and then it loops between the unlock screen and the splash screen. Does anyone have any idea why it would do that. It is annoying. I unlock the screen then it switches to the splash screen hence unable to use the phone.

Hello,
I own an Amoi n828 - five days already :) It was my first todo to install MIUI 3.10.26, which in a day was updated via OTA to 3.11.1 :) But I miss very much MULTILANG - not because of English UI, I simple need HU input to write national characters :)
Pls provide a link to AMOI n828 multilang pack or tell me which phone's langpack fits my new phone, thankx a lot!!! Or at least pls help to make another than baidu keyboard default :)

Cheers, Attila

Bug report:
- OTG does not recognize pendrive - still an issue
- FM radio app cannot be installed - solution found :)
- wireless display does not work - still an issue
- some apps cannot be fixed on the home screen, on every reboot they move to a new las tab
- baidu input comes back on every reboot and disables other inputs I installed - thay have to be reenabled every time... :-(

Hope to get rid off theese nuances and get most of my beloved gadget (former SGS i9000 works well with MIUI three months already, thanks) :)

Last edited:
Do a full wipe, of /system, /data, and the cache and dalvik cache.

Then flash the ROM.

Then boot the device.

Then reboot the device.

If you are not having any issues, go ahead and reboot to recovery and flash the PROPER gapps package for the ROM. Improper gapps will force close every time.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I did flash the Proper gapps. and I did wipe delvik cache and date cache. I just didn't want the full wipe which will wide all my apps and everything. I already did system wipe and now it is working now proper.

Thank You

At first, congrat's. This is the best place to find wonder.
I bought a branded mobile Telsda Model F6658 with Android version 4.1.3 Kernel and 8 core. I would love to put a Room Miui it. There is that possibility? There is a tutorial for doing this? Can not find the drivers for the device. Somebody help me, please.

If I touch notification on my notification bar (whatsapp message for example) while screen locked without security(slide lock) It's not opening whatsapp message unless I slide and open screen lock. Am I missing some option?

Also I disable whatsapp sync from settings and time to time it's enabling again automatically. No idea how!

Multilang: Turkish
Device: Nexus S (crespo)

I installed the latest version MIUI ROM 3.11.1 ace onto my HTC Desire HD and it seems to all go swimmingly fine. It reboots, I get thes splash screen and then the unlock screen and then it loops between the unlock screen and the splash screen. Does anyone have any idea why it would do that. It is annoying. I unlock the screen then it switches to the splash screen hence unable to use the phone.

Same issue here too. I installed new 4.2.2 ROM on sensation. Whenever I switch on my wifi and connect to my office networks the phone kind of reboot and become unusable. Working good with my home wifi. But office wifi make it bootloops. Please look into this issue.

Same issue here too. I installed new 4.2.2 ROM on sensation. Whenever I switch on my wifi and connect to my office networks the phone kind of reboot and become unusable. Working good with my home wifi. But office wifi make it bootloops. Please look into this issue.
Most likely it is a kernel related problem. The MIUI v5 base has been changed from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and I have also noticed that previous kernel has been replaced by Sultan r40. You can try to flash the latest Sultan r44.5 kernel from here and check if Wi-Fi issue will occur again.

I bought a Lenovo S820 and really love you folks for providing this awesome ROM. THANKS!!!

Our changes in this release:

• repair some bootloops for Lenovo devices
  • added new modem for P780
  • added gapps included for P780
  • fix for camera in HTC One X
  • fix lockscreen date

Thanks for your outstanding job mates !

You mention changes made for the P780, although I can't seem to find Lenovo P780 in either list... or am I just dense ?

If I touch notification on my notification bar (whatsapp message for example) while screen locked without security(slide lock) It's not opening whatsapp message unless I slide and open screen lock. Am I missing some option?

Also I disable whatsapp sync from settings and time to time it's enabling again automatically. No idea how!

Multilang: Turkish
Device: Nexus S (crespo)

The same thing happens with all my notifications. I need to unlock my device before it opens up the app.

Sent from my Desire S

Thanks for your hard work on this, guys. But it doesn't seem to be working on my Sensation XE. I flashed this and then my phone just got stuck on the HTC splash screen (I left it for 15 minutes). I had to flash back to the previous MIUI to get my phone working again. The previous rom was 4.1 and this one is 4.2. Could that be something to do with it? I have made a separate thread here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/sensation-xe-latest-miui-3-11-1-stuck-on-splash-screen.22654/

Hi
I thank you very much for the excellent ROM
I have a suggestion
Why not answer the phone must pull my finger to the right
Do not you think there are people who are left handed and have difficulty doing this
For example fablet a note 1/2 a page that large is hard to do
Why did not he go to manual settings everyone will choose to go left or right to respond.
Grateful

Hi
I thank you very much for the excellent ROM
I have a suggestion
Why not answer the phone must pull my finger to the right
Do not you think there are people who are left handed and have difficulty doing this
For example fablet a note 1/2 a page that large is hard to do
Why did not he go to manual settings everyone will choose to go left or right to respond.
Grateful
You can change this ,go to phone/settings/call settings/answer gesture/vertical swipe , now you can do this with left or right hand. ;)

Where is the lockscreen date??

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383773667147.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383773667147.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 260
Status
Not open for further replies.