Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Dear users. New things. Read with attention.

This week we've made full multilang roms for ports. Link on OP.
So you just install single full rom and choose your language + gapps install.
EN language is also included in multi.

Reactions: spezi77
Its because we removed google apps from MIONE. To install gapps use Google Installer.
But we might do end support for MIONE next week.

thanks for the info....

i guess its time to increase the partition size =/ at least there are method now to push it up to 500mb

Its because we removed google apps from MIONE. To install gapps use Google Installer.
But we might do end support for MIONE next week.
Thanks, the google installer worked, all my Gapps are running fine again. I would however be very sad if the support for the mi-one would be dropped. Will Xiaomi do the same?

Reactions: eddie9684
Nah Xiaomi will support MIONE maybe till next MIUI v6, which might come next year around march.

Hi!
Everything is working fine on my Desire S... Thanks a lot for giving a new life to my DS...

In addition to the carrier logo, I also can't find anything in the change log about the missing application that made it possible to replace/move the clock in the status bar. Is there a reason why this app is missing in the latest update?

Olga,
odd, I used OTA on my MI2S and worked fine. Also only Chinese / English version installed and not international

Thanks a lot for the nice release and the great work !

One bug (at least in dutch), in "Storage", you can choose DEFAULT WRITE DISK, there are 2 options "Restart phone" and "Warning for data usage", which should be internal memory or SD card.

@Rezeart, being able to customize DND would be nice indeed. I still get Viber alerts in DND although DND is turned on, for example, which makes the whole DND setting quite unusable :(
If you set the phone manually to silent, the Viber alerts get supressed, so it definitely is possible with a setting in DND :)

I would definitely also vote for this feature :)

Why is the video caller id app Trouble running. Android is a different movie, but the bell is supported miui can not.

Every single google app doesn't work, and google installer doesn't work too (it says no connection all the time), with the previous version, 3.11.8 all works perfectly.
Using MI-ONE S..
Its incredible that the FIRST phones that got MIUI stock will not be supported anymore.. this make me feel sad and angry.
EDIT: Google Installer now works, but after downloading apps they still crash/say "no connection"

Every single google app doesn't work, and google installer doesn't work too (it says no connection all the time), with the previous version, 3.11.8 all works perfectly.
Using MI-ONE S..
Its incredible that the FIRST phones that got MIUI stock will not be supported anymore.. this make me feel sad and angry.
EDIT: Google Installer now works, but after downloading apps they still crash/say "no connection"
ah you are right... its time to EOL Mione...

Hi guys..
I'm currently use MIUI (non multilang) 3.11.8 for my Desire HD. It's not have OTA update for 3.10.15.
So, can I flash my Desire HD with MIUI 3.11.15 without wipe and format?

Hi guys..
I'm currently use MIUI (non multilang) 3.11.8 for my Desire HD. It's not have OTA update for 3.10.15.
So, can I flash my Desire HD with MIUI 3.11.15 without wipe and format?
yes you can...

Using MI-ONE S..
I had login problem with twitter. I was having connection but it was unable to connect. Then I checked hosts file and there are lots of IP addresses entered to hosts file. (also google IP's there) I deleted all IPs and problem solved. You can check your hosts file at /etc/hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.