Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and what is the best kernel version for it. I ask because I have had no end of problems with the previous rom and the one before that.

Thanks and what is the best kernel version for it. I ask because I have had no end of problems with the previous rom and the one before that.
I don't have much info about Desire HD but there isn't any kernel option for Desire S to use w/ JB. Two previous version was using latest patched 3.0.101 linux kernel. But in my opinion it had awful battery life and also Cpu was running @1.2Ghz as default. This and previous usin 3.0.93 linux kernel and cpu is running @1ghz as default, smooth and better battery life. So Desire S owners have to use rom with default kernel.

Which rom got OTA updates the Multilang or the other one just with the English?
I tried both roms and both of them didn't let me update via OTA.
Just a few weeks ago I had the option to update via OTA on the Multi lang rom but now the option does not appear anymore.
When I open the updater nothing is written near the version number (For example "weekly update" is not there anymore).

My Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100

Thanks.

Last edited:
can any one tell me whether the rom is in chinese language ?!

bec some of my friends told me that the above mentioned link gives chinese version ROM !
please some one help

can any one tell me whether the rom is in chinese language ?!

bec some of my friends told me that the above mentioned link gives chinese version ROM !
please some one help
It's time to change your friends...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: Acid
Status
Not open for further replies.