MULTI 3.11.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all thx for the great work!

I don't seem to find the weather app... could be that i've removed it before since no european cities were supported. Any way to get it back?

Thx Noets

Hi,
I have the MI2s and have the same problem......can't find the weather app for the same reasons probablly, I deleted month ago with all other cinese only apps.
Someone can explan (in a easy way maybe and give link of the files i need) how to get this app back?
thanks in advance

Hi,
I have the MI2s and have the same problem......can't find the weather app for the same reasons probablly, I deleted month ago with all other cinese only apps.
Someone can explan (in a easy way maybe and give link of the files i need) how to get this app back?
thanks in advance
easy way is just read this thread from the beginning...

easy way is just read this thread from the beginning...

ok.....let's try the hard way!!!
I read from the beginning (twice) and i was not able to locate the information on how to install the MIUI weather app.
Could you please be so nice to explani how to?
thanks

Hallo to all!
Thanks for all Dev's for your good Job all week! One Qestion? When you add umts jordan again?
Thanks!
Mfg
Obrpfalz-Klaus

Hallo to all!
Thanks for all Dev's for your good Job all week! One Qestion? When you add umts jordan again?
Thanks!
Mfg
Obrpfalz-Klaus
Defy is EOL... Its not capable to fit our multilang builds...

~Tapatalk 4~

Same here, first install on a fresh i9505 and wifi just doesn't switch on... which kernel is recommended then for MIUIv5 on i9505?
Any of them which works with Samsung roms...

~Tapatalk 4~

Yo, ingbrzy! I read in Wikipdia! I understand! I want to look about a newer Phone!
Thanks again, have a nice day!

ok.....let's try the hard way!!!
I read from the beginning (twice) and i was not able to locate the information on how to install the MIUI weather app.
Could you please be so nice to explani how to?
thanks
Don't know what you exactly mean, but the reason why the weather app is gone, can be find right post #2
If you want to have "weather bz", just download it in the play store.

People who want the 3 dots to be removed, it will disappear when you have activated the backlight of the 3 buttons on the bottom of your Xiaomi phone ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Don't know what you exactly mean, but the reason why the weather app is gone, can be find right post #2
If you want to have "weather bz", just download it in the play store.

People who want the 3 dots to be removed, it will disappear when you have activated the backlight of the 3 buttons on the bottom of your Xiaomi phone ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.
where is that option..? As you may know, Mi2 doesn't have buttons backlight...

Oh... That means you have to keep the 3 dots in the miui rom. I find them very useful.

Did you experience problems with WiFi on this new update ??. Data transfers rarely. Tried changing Kernels, no luck. The same kernels used to work fine for WiFi before !!
Any suggestions ??:(

Hi,
trying to solve the problem with weather app (not present in my case)
I have a mi2s.
- I just make a frash installation with miflash (using file miui_MI2_3.11.29_fastboot_4.1_m87s1nccgb), procedure with no problem, weather app was there.
- reboot in recovery and made a full wipe, restart and weather app was there
- using updater i update with miuiandroid_multi_aries_3.11.29_jb-4.1, reeboot.....weather app DESAPPEAR!!

any explanation or any idea on how to have the weather app back??

6ege8y8e.jpg

This app or the one with the same symbol and the name weather?
I had it Friday with the non-multilanguage version. I think the topic start says it has been removed.

@Md Nahid, no Wifi issues, but my girlfriend has it with her Sony Xperia S and miui home launcher, but this could be caused by her phone instead of the rom.

Reactions: Md. Nahid Hasan
This app or the one with the same symbol and the name weather?
I had it Friday with the non-multilanguage version. I think the topic start says it has been removed.

@Md Nahid, no Wifi issues, but my girlfriend has it with her Sony Xperia S and miui home launcher, but this could be caused by her phone instead of the rom.

Tks,
I read twice the post and I miss (twice) that information.....thanks a lot

someone can tel me where system/app folder is?
I'm not able to locate. Do I have to download an app in order to visualize?

Hi friends, i have galaxy s4...i9505. Can someone confirm that s view cover work properly and suggest kernel...i saw that Chronic and Abyss are prefered.

someone can tel me where system/app folder is?
I'm not able to locate. Do I have to download an app in order to visualize?
Get a grip man! There's no Weather app in multi aries. Please read OP for this info.
The Weather app from MIUI is not international.
Only our EN rom for aries has Weather app because it works only on English language.

Reactions: nemo81
Status
Not open for further replies.