MULTI 3.11.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip man! There's no Weather app in multi aries. Please read OP for this info.
The Weather app from MIUI is not international.
Only our EN rom for aries has Weather app because it works only on English language.

Ok.....now its clear.....
I did a full wipe and a new installation for nothing!
tks for the info

Same here, first install on a fresh i9505 and wifi just doesn't switch on... which kernel is recommended then for MIUIv5 on i9505?

read here: http://en.miui.com/thread-11175-1-1.html

"This is based off the HK: ZHUBMF4 release, please make sure that your baseband matches with this or else your WIFI might not work properly.
As far as I know, everything including Samsung TouchWiz-based apps (TW camera, S-view etc.) works correctly on this ROM. "

ZHUBMF4 Modem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jBgcEcHbKebkZhVjZieDVpWFE/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: blackuscatus
How to remove carrier label, or to be precise how to remove 3 dots that represent notifications,i recently switched back to miui and before there was option i statusbar settings,now is missing(HTC ONE X)

Just installed it, but keep saying "Xiaomi service framework stopped" when i want to sign in to my account. Else MIUI is still the coolest rom.

Hi there. What happens if I install multi aries over english version ROM on my MI2S? Thanks in advanse!

The app "weather" will disappear and you can choose more system languages. I did this last Friday without problems on my mi2.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Could you please make English only ROM for Galaxy S2?
Multilang does NOT fit on the small /system partition of the S2!
There's no free space at all!

Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.

Same problem on Galaxy S2!

It was great while the English only ROM was there, please bring it back, for the S2 at least!
Thank you!

Any info about miui 3.11.29 for nexus 4? Even on miui.com theres no updated because the dev (lushengduan) have some problem with machine build.thanks

How to use system Guard application (SMS, phonefilter) on GSM maguro with latest ROM?
system Guard application icon is missing but application is listed???
==> So how to change system Guard application settings?

Just to be sure:
The Galaxy S4 variant with board "jflte" and checksum: "cec18cb63b00c72066b93cc467277723" isn't bmarko's from xda. It's the ported rom from miui.com, is it?
I've been searching for the checksum but didn't find any other threads and it doesn't match with either the xda thread's checksum, or the one from miui.com (http://www.miui.com/extra.php?mod=download/rom&fid=345).

So which version is it?
Thanks and greetings.

Just to be sure:
The Galaxy S4 variant with board "jflte" and checksum: "cec18cb63b00c72066b93cc467277723" isn't bmarko's from xda. It's the ported rom from miui.com, is it?
I've been searching for the checksum but didn't find any other threads and it doesn't match with either the xda thread's checksum, or the one from miui.com (http://www.miui.com/extra.php?mod=download/rom&fid=345).

So which version is it?
Thanks and greetings.
Lol. Of course its not matching any md5 sum because every port we put here is processing via our script, thus new checksums.
Jfltexx port is from chinese source, its not bmarko's.

It was great while the English only ROM was there, please bring it back, for the S2 at least!
Thank you!
We will not. Sorry. But maybe we can try to make more space deleting some stuff from /system (maybe ringtones?).
But you can always resize your system partitions. Just search over XDA, You can have like 840MB for /system (in cost of /data) but its worth it.

Just noticed that root doesn't really work on i9505: the permission monitor is activated, the apps are requesting root access and are granted it, in monitor's logs I can also see that the requests have been granted, but in fact the apps don't have root (i.e. AdBlocker can't update the hosts file, ES File Explorer can't enable the Root Explorer feature, etc.)

Maybe the 'su' binary itself is missing / misconfigured? I'll try other rooting methods, but I'd really like to stay w/ MIUI software if possible.

EDIT: Chainfire's SuperSU 1.80 works fine. I just hope MIUI's variant will be fixed anytime soon...

Last edited:
hello friend look successfully install the update on my xiaomi hongmi the only detail is that only recognizes 3 colors red, blue and green LED does not recognize the other solutions I hope for the next update :D

Found another strange behavior on SGS i9505: when I pair the device with my car, MIUI asks me if I want to share contacts with the car, I confirm that I do, no error is displayed but no contacts appear on the car's display either. Had no problems on the SGS i9100 using the last v4 MIUI. Can anyone else try the same, please? Perhaps the relevant BT profiles have some issues here.

Other BT functions from the handsfree / A2DP profiles seem to work fine (call placing / answering, audio routing).

Thank you!
Yes, I noticed this as well. Remove some apps (email, exchange services) Normally the space left is around 7 MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.