Status
Not open for further replies.

[release]3.11.8/[/release]
Notes
Hei, first of all thanks for great work. But I'm wondering if it's only my phone who's update doesn't work. And I don't see a version for galaxy S4 gt_i19505,can you please help me out?

Reactions: billythekid
After flash 3.11.8 on my HTC Desire S wi fi not enabling but on previous release 3.11.1 everything working fine. please tell me the solution.

Hi mark, can u advise on why htc ville stays on white htc boot screen with new version and doesn't boot? If i revert back to last week's it works fine?

Sent from my MI 2S

After flash 3.11.8 on my HTC Desire S wi fi not enabling but on previous release 3.11.1 everything working fine. please tell me the solution.
Are you S-On? If so, you'll need to flash the flash the boot.img manually. WiFi works fine on my side.

If you're S-Off, I'd suggest a clean install.

Sent from my Desire S

Are you S-On? If so, you'll need to flash the flash the boot.img manually. WiFi works fine on my side.

If you're S-Off, I'd suggest a clean install.

Sent from my Desire S
Yes i am S-On and i have flash boot.img accordingly. after flash boot.img WIFI is working. Thank you for your quick replay and solution.

Understood.

I was referring to the table in the first post:

1.JPG

That one in the table only links to the WCDMA.

I was wondering if there could be two entries, one for each version please?

Thank you :)
View attachment 6542

in the new miui rom in themes menu, how can i change just the icon or navigation bar theme, not the whole theme?

Hey, im using Motorola Razr and just updatet. But the thing is, that many apps close just after i tryed to open them, for example the camera app wont even open! :(

Hope it'll be fixed!

Ok thx.

Other question, I just noticed Google Setting app appeared automatically on my phone. Is it coming from the ROM upgrade or Google update? What is the function?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

It happened to me this past week, not after a update, suddenly an icon was on the screen. :/ Probably not ROM update related.

I am trying to use this new ROM for my Evo 3D. Even in this version I can not reboot in to boot loader or recovery from the reboot menu. Will there be fix for this please?

karthikkb, install WSM Tools if you want that. "Pure" MIUI took the road to being kind of an OEM ROM, so a request to include anything like this will be rejected.

karthikkb, install WSM Tools if you want that. "Pure" MIUI took the road to being kind of an OEM ROM, so a request to include anything like this will be rejected.

Thanks Zirias for this update. Unfortunately, I have tried WSM tool 2.03 and 2.0.4 for all the 3.10.25, 3.11.1 and 3.11.8 ROM and getting error with all the process and status bar is not available.

Anzu official link does not work...

Not Found
The requested URL /3.11.8//miuiandroid_anzu_3.11.8_jb-4.1.zip was not found on this server.

Please check/correct it.
THX!

Blessed be the one who, now and then, takes the time to bring the latest MIUI to our beloved Defy.

May he come back and spread joy over the world once again.

I remember there was a bug regarding applying fonts to the default theme. I would like to use Roboto Condensed but in the latest version I've tried (3.11.1/Nexus 4) it didn't apply. Is Xiaomi aware of this bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.