Status
Not open for further replies.
Headphones feature is for Mi3 only for now...

~Tapatalk 4~

I don't understand...
With this weeks update, there is a new feature where when you plug your headphones in, there is now an option to choose what type of headphones you have. Apparently, that feature only made it to the Mi3 at this point, according to ingbrzy's comment above.

Will this feature be included in next weeks update?

Last edited:
With this weeks update, there is a new feature where when you plug your headphones in, there is now an option to choose what type of headphones you have. Apparently, that feature only made it to the Mi3 at this point, according to ingbrzy's comment above.

Will this feature be included in next weeks update?
maybe... but only for Xiaomi devices...

Reactions: davela72
Hello,

Date still isn't visible on the lock screen when the English language is set :( But when I set it to german is visible :( I saw in changelog for last week that it hast been resolved... but neither last week or this week the problem seeems to have been solved. Please solve cause it is so much comfortable to view the date in the lock screen :( Using galaxy s2 i9100.

Thanks in advance!

Same behaviour on mi2s and Multi lang 3.11.8 the screen lock however get the date

Screenshot_2013-11-08-21-02-09.pngScreenshot_2013-11-08-21-02-15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xepyonx
Correct me if I missed something, but I kind of think there was that permission manager, but now it's gone... I can semi-edit permissions through the "Apps" Settings, but where is the specifig app?

gapps installer link - file not found. none of the suggested alternatives look right to me.
And the link next to it takes us to a a page where different versions are available but I get a timeout on the downloads.

Can anyone link me to the gapps installer that works we 3.11.8 on sgs2?

Ta

Last edited:
I'm using Viper4Android ,and now how can i activate ,settings/sound choice is missing from this update?

PS:I mean this:
Removed – In System Settings > Sound > Call Ringtone and Vibrate, the Music effects option was removed (11-5)

Last edited:
Open Equalizer from MIUI Music and set its profile to Flat. Also turn off Dolby Mobile effects if on MI-2.
In Viper toggle on/off main master switch.

Howdy,
a little question: is there a 3.11.8 version for the lg p880 4 x hd this week? Thx for answer.

Happy weekend Thommy

After ROM upgrade the LBE guard asked root permission. Should I allow or not?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Htc one s ville links not working. Can you please fix?

Edit: they work now!

Sent from my MI 2S

Last edited:
HTC One S rom does not boot. Had to revert back to previous version for it to work again.

Tried redownloading and flashing several times. Can someone please advise why?

After ROM upgrade the LBE guard asked root permission. Should I allow or not?

This happened to me as well.

I allowed it, but I have no idea why and asked for root.

Can anyone else confirm?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Good Day to all. Can someone share their copy of

miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed-8012.zip

I can't seem to download it on Goo.im at this moment. I hope the Admins would also provide mirrors for the Gapps, specially Goo.im is having hard time keeping their server on top condition.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Ok thx.

Other question, I just noticed Google Setting app appeared automatically on my phone. Is it coming from the ROM upgrade or Google update? What is the function?

I used Go launcher before the 3.11.8 update. After the update I can't select Go launcher as default launcher. What to do?

Problem solved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.