Status
Not open for further replies.
yes default....but I solved it:flash language pack....;)
so this ROM is excellent... sometimes process.google.com stopped...this is problem many ROM..i think
I dont have that problem.. take logcat...

Thank you, guys. For me this update was stress free as usual. Happy! :)

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

What is it and what should it be just so we can be clear on the issue please.

Cheers,

Mark

My carrier is H3G Italia

In 3.1.11/19/25 the carrier name on statusbar was correct: 3ITA

In 3.2.1 it is Hutchinson H3G (wrong) instead of the corect one 3ITA

Since previous update can't copy and paste any more, brings up the copy cut menu etc but when you press is nothing happens. Paste never comes up any more either

Thought this update might resolve but nope

Running i9300

Have flashed this build twice, cleared cache and dalvik, no joy :/

Any ideas?

After I updated to 3.2.1 my SGS3 when I plugged in the phone was charging and this morning the phone doesn't turn on. Is that a ROM problem? I have been charging for last few mins but still its not showing that it is charing. Can anyone help me please.

Step by step:
  1. flash ROM,
  2. REBOOT
  3. flash Gapps
- dont flash ROM and Gaps at same time...

I did as instructed and have the same problems mentioned above.

On long press home button the Clean memory button remains green even if a had only 70MB RAM.
Before was gren or orange or red, depending on memory usage.

Then the battery indicator bar does not resize when I turn the phone horizontally (on rotate).

Seems to be bugs.

this is it?I think catlog...

Attachments

• 2013-02-03-10-20-21.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 383
i know wht do that.Its synchronisation built in browser.I stoped synchronisation it,and looks good.

What is gapps used for? Seems play is installed already no Gmail but play has that. I didn't use gapps and that version seems to work pretty good no more sim card error like in previous version so far so good thanks for the hard work
Sent from my MI 2 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

What is gapps used for? Seems play is installed already no Gmail but play has that. I didn't use gapps and that version seems to work pretty good no more sim card error like in previous version so far so good thanks for the hard work
Gtalk and all updated libs for Google services...

Hi everyone,

I'm flashing/updating MIUI on a weekly basis and I never encountered this issue with my SGS3:
Code:
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == [..]
E:Error in /external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.2.1.zip
(Status 7)
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.2.1.zip'

Any idea/help?

NB: I'm using TWRP 2.4

Rename it update.zip and ojace in root of sd card and reboot into flash mode by pressing volume up during reboot and wipe everything then update

Hi to all i have Mi2.
I have flash with updater the miui 3.1.25 from miui*.*com at 1st system and the miuiandroid_aries_jb_3.1.25 at system 2.
Now....i want to flash the once system with someone stock version e.g. miui_mi2_jlb 7 or jlb 10 or native rom
and at the other system the new rom 3.2.1 with multi lang pack. I can to do this?What is the wipe? and how can i do ?
how can flash the gapps?How get back the mi(xiaomi) market?

Rename it update.zip and ojace in root of sd card and reboot into flash mode by pressing volume up during reboot and wipe everything then update
Thanks for your answer. what is "ojace"?

Sorry typo I mean place in the root of sd card

Reactions: Fobius
Note2 got stuck on MI logo. Can anyone help me please to fix it. My SGS3 just died on me last night.

Same problem here with Vodafone Italy. In 3.2.1 carrier label is "Vodafone Omnitel O.V." instead of the correct one "Vodafone IT"
You should be thankful you still got the carrier name. Mine only No Service carrier name instead of My Celcom :p

Does anybody else encounters the problem with search bar ? You press it and nothing happens...
I'm on Galaxy S2 coming from a stock rom and a friend of mine on S2 also (but comes from earlier MIUI version) is encountering the same problem with the search bar.
I did a full wipe before and installed Gapps after 2-3 reboots.
Ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.