Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on S2 and did update as usual, rebooted and said all ok, then it restarts 2 times and goes to recovery mode .. i wiped dalvik and restarted but still same issue, wiped data, dalvik and re-installed but still restarts to recovery mode... any help? thanks.

EDIT: Downloaded ROM on pc, placed on Memory card and installed, it worked.

Does anybody else encounters the problem with search bar ? You press it and nothing happens...
I'm on Galaxy S2 coming from a stock rom and a friend of mine on S2 also (but comes from earlier MIUI version) is encountering the same problem with the search bar.
I did a full wipe before and installed Gapps after 2-3 reboots.
Ideas ?
do u have same problem with previous version such as 3.1.25?

Well I'm coming from a stock rom but my friend comes from an earlier version of miui in which he didn't had any problems with the search bar. Should I understand that this is an isolated case altough there are two different situations ?

have u done full wipe before flashing the ROM?
Yes I have done full wide system wipe and there was another wipe I did that too but still no luck. I have put the file in download folder in phone memory then installed the ROM. The ROM is working fine so far. I also did the same for Gapps. but I still need to figure out how to fix the problem. on the phone SD card not showing. It says insert SD card to mount or something. Please help.

Thank You

Does anybody else encounters the problem with search bar ? You press it and nothing happens...
I'm on Galaxy S2 coming from a stock rom and a friend of mine on S2 also (but comes from earlier MIUI version) is encountering the same problem with the search bar.
I did a full wipe before and installed Gapps after 2-3 reboots.
Ideas ?
Got the same problem like you. I'm using LG Optimus LTE LU6200. Also GPS in some apps has no signal at all (Sygic, GPS test, GPS fix,...) but fb, 4sq, google map are OK.

Every time I flash a new update, i have to flash boot.img into my vivo..else a boot loop...
Am I missing smthing...or is it so...?
Plz help...

Just flashed it, SMS rotating not working on Mi2. I did the process twice! Also tryed CRT 3.1.25 (on my 3.1.25 rom - every day driver) still no luck. I just cant get it working. Any suggestions?

Yes I have done full wide system wipe and there was another wipe I did that too but still no luck. I have put the file in download folder in phone memory then installed the ROM. The ROM is working fine so far. I also did the same for Gapps. but I still need to figure out how to fix the problem. on the phone SD card not showing. It says insert SD card to mount or something. Please help.

Thank You
which phone are u using?

I'm liking the carrier hotfix. giffgaff is correctly shown as my carrier with this release. With previous versions it always showed O2 UK, which I always ignored as giffgaff runs on the O2 network.

Just flashed it, SMS rotating not working on Mi2. I did the process twice! Also tryed CRT 3.1.25 (on my 3.1.25 rom - every day driver) still no luck. I just cant get it working. Any suggestions?
Crt works when windows animation are set to 1x.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Great ROM. The Best out there. I have the same problem as "MartinMcFly" on my SG3. Over night with everything turned off, i lose 30% battery life. What can i do to change this? Thanks

i have a problem with this version..... my incoming call auto reject and i can`t disable firewall anyone can help me?

Hi all.

Installed the latest miui in Cwm coming from a completely unmodified stock rom on the Note 2. Can someone tell me if I have the kernel "fix" that fixes the "sudden death bug"

Thanks in advance

muqymy3e.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Great ROM. The Best out there. I have the same problem as "MartinMcFly" on my SG3. Over night with everything turned off, i lose 30% battery life. What can i do to change this? Thanks

You can start with disabling gps and wifi when you're not using it. Disable location services when not using it. Disable automatic sync and just sync manually once in a while..

Optionally, use Autostarts to disable latitude, maps and a few framework autostarts, without loosing functionality..

Check out the Better Battery Stats app too, to track down wakelocks on your phone. In the xda thread for battery stats, there are also a guide to which services you can disable autostarts for..
Had same issue as you with HEAVY battery drain, but after using Autostarts app and analyzing with Better Battery Stats, i get great battery life :)

When was Newman N2 added?

SMS rotation not working on mine either. Galaxy Nexus GSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.