Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still getting random Wi-Fi issues at home where it loses connection and don't re connect.it sees the network just doesn't get an ip to actually connect and work.
Reboot fixes it.
no reboot needed.. just enable and disable airplane mode.... btw I don't have that issue with my router...

Cheers I'll try that, my router uses ddwrt and the ap is hidden so that might be the issue.although none of the other items in the house have the issue (including Apple,grrr)

Hi, my first post here

I have used Miui for a while now and latest use it on my SG3. The phone broke down (sudden death syndrome) and I now got a new motherboard. I now samsung have, in their software fixed the bug that can course the break down. Is this also fixed in MIUI? I don't want the phone to break down when i flash MIUI on it again.

Hope you can help, because the stock ROM is not useable...

Hi, my first post here

I have used Miui for a while now and latest use it on my SG3. The phone broke down (sudden death syndrome) and I now got a new motherboard. I now samsung have, in their software fixed the bug that can course the break down. Is this also fixed in MIUI? I don't want the phone to break down when i flash MIUI on it again.

Hi, my first post here

I guess that you get more respons at the right section of this board (check MIUI ROM Development).

This topic is about MIUI ROM 3.3.15 for the Xiaomi MI2 :)

btw.
MIUI is a diffrent rom then the standard Samsung rom.

THX I'll try that.
I know the stock rom is different, that's also why I want to change to MIUI.
LAsse

hi there
Well im doing great with the 1st V5 release. Smooth and battery life went up like 200% more than 24hrs 3.5-4hrs display. No worries in daily life.

Now I CANT install this one it says all the time "update.zip failed SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED". I've downloaded both files but no dice.

Any help here?
BTW, using a MI2 obviously

hi there
Well im doing great with the 1st V5 release. Smooth and battery life went up like 200% more than 24hrs 3.5-4hrs display. No worries in daily life.

Now I CANT install this one it says all the time "update.zip failed SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED". I've downloaded both files but no dice.

Any help here?
BTW, using a MI2 obviously
Are you still on multilang 3.3.1 with 4way reboot mod..?
then here is how fix it http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...-1-v5-beta-dev-build.19735/page-2#post-156681

Are you still on multilang 3.3.1 with 4way reboot mod..?
then here is how fix it http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...-1-v5-beta-dev-build.19735/page-2#post-156681
I just got my mi2 about 3 months ago but it doesnt have the CWM (wich im familiar with) but something called MI-Recovery 2.0.0 and from there is where i used the "install update.zip to System One"
Im also using the ENGLISH rom so i guess that answers your first question partially.
If you say that i can use CWM id go for it.

I just got my mi2 about 3 months ago but it doesnt have the CWM (wich im familiar with) but something called MI-Recovery 2.0.0 and from there is where i used the "install update.zip to System One"
Im also using the ENGLISH rom so i guess that answers your first question partially.
If you say that i can use CWM id go for it.
So just find Updater app in the app drawer and flash update via it...

Status
Not open for further replies.