Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody reply if any device is added to MIUI v5 other than MI-2
or is there any beta version or testing versions in order to try,

Can anybody reply if any device is added to MIUI v5 other than MI-2
or is there any beta version or testing versions in order to try,
MIUIv5 is only for Mi2... in closed BETA testing are now Mione plus and Galaxy Note II...

Will using goomanager remove cwm please?
I assume if one has cwm , it's best to download, wipe cache and install zip over the top?
(Can I jump from 3.3.1 to this? Never put 3.3.8 on)

Thanks for the update...

I've seen an ROM in Chinese forum yesterday that is MIUI JLB 12 but is V4. This ROM it's also JLB 12 and what's the difference with this ROM? Thanks!

Αbout the email FC!!

Dear all, I don't know exactly how it works but, I stopped to get FC for email when I went to APPS, I cleared Cache, I cleared Data, I re Run the application and I'd put the settings how it was before.

I done that from the first V5 released, I think 3.3.1, and I don't have any problem even after at each update.

The lonely thing I am missing is the quick control on Browser, but I believe that it will be explored in the future.

I've seen an ROM in Chinese forum yesterday that is MIUI JLB 12 but is V4. This ROM it's also JLB 12 and what's the difference with this ROM? Thanks!
MIUIAndroid rom is not stock JLB. Its development version 3.3.15 - and its MIUI v5.

So far everything is butter smooth. A little difference to the bad on AnTuTu benchmark but really little.

imho non mi users can forget about v5 for next few months (if ever). be happy u got stable v4 and get used to it.

I dont understand users impatience. I mean, c'mon... last stable MIUI for most devices was at the end of Feb. 3.2.22. And its been only 2 weeks that you dont have new MIUI.. So what? You cant wait? Its obvious to me and all MiuiAndroid stuff that MIUI v5 will be for other devices that have MIUI v4 JB and current v5 is still Beta for M2. Why? Because its Xiaomis top device that shipps with MIUI.

And @kartonick: why "few months"? Note 2 already got MIUi v5 and its in beta testing. And its non MIUI device...

I have a confession, I've only just realised the numbering logic for the roms.
Sorry :confused:
(I have only been here month! )

@Acid what do you mean by "MIUI v5 will be for other devices that have MIUI v4 JB"? if i understood correctly there will be no sgs2 v5 since it didnt have v4 jb?

SGS2 will come soon... just vote here http://en.miui.com/thread-2466-1-1.html
Well I don't care about this poll :)
Like you see SGS2 is winning but beta v5 is for ... Note 2 :p

@Acid what do you mean by "MIUI v5 will be for other devices that have MIUI v4 JB"? if i understood correctly there will be no sgs2 v5 since it didnt have v4 jb?
I meant that MIUI v5 will be for devices with MIUI v4 JB. Its Xiaomi words.
SGS2? Well its a chance for that but it depends of Xiaomi.

Battery life is awesome on the new update. I got 24 hours on battery (2000mah) with 3.5 hours screen on.

One thing I have noticed on two occasions, the keyboard suddenly hangs and keeps typing the same letter until I reboot the phone.

I'm still getting random Wi-Fi issues at home where it loses connection and don't re connect.it sees the network just doesn't get an ip to actually connect and work.
Reboot fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.