Status
Not open for further replies.
weird problem on mi-one plus ; when removing the search box from the home screen miui-home freezes.
Rebooting the phone results in another freeze on the lock screen when unlocking...

Arc S? Whoa!
Please get rid of devhost gapps link, it's impossible to dload here :(

PS: hello from former miui user ;]

actually i should say the only problem i have with this rom is that the browser does not open, crashes in the background. other browsers downloaded from play store works fine.

Another bugs : System UI force close when inserting USB flash disk via USB OTG cable. The system UI will restart for few seconds but then it will be usable again.

Another bug : Bluetooth can not receive file. Paired with other device is OK. Notification of incoming file is appear but when it clicked nothing happen. Phone can not receive file using bluetooth.

Is it known and confirmed?

Can somebody confirmed this please? Device : M1S

There's no LatinIME.apk in HD2-Rom. Keyboard not functional. Had to flash LatinIME.apk manually (AOSP).
regards revil.O
hello !

your HD2 work with simcard please?? my htc hd2 freez when simcard inside..DAMNED
without simcard it's work perfectly...
anyone has an idea please?? i find HTC HD2 MIUI 3.3.30 what file can i replace please?

After 3 days of heavy work I can confirm that the Crespo build is stable(no oc, stock kernel, 3.3.30 + multi)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 2

on V4 there was an error in calendar app - when adding a new event and choosing ALERT instead of NOTIFICATION (way to remind about the event) the calendar app FC'd.. is it still present in V5 beta?

I wonder that I am using Galaxy SII I9100, rom 3.2.22 (V4), must I wipe all data before up V5 JB for SII or up rom in regulary?
Thanks in advance!

Hello everybody!

Just for the record, or helping MIUI dev folks. Here under is short list of bugs, which I discovered and think that they are important to be debugged first.
1- MX video player while worked perfectly on previous MIUI and was playing every kind of video extension, now is buggy and stucks.
2- Status bar [the customization of which apks can show on it is superb], but it doesn't show no notifications, regardless of it allows a personalized list or all apks.
3- At some of sub menus of settings, it seems the Touch-calibration is not done well, because as for all the menus works fine, the sub menus for About/Help .... doesn't correctly highlights what menu you are touching [by the way they are still in Chinese - but who cares ;)]
4- Guard Mode - the filter works fine, everything is perfect, and the new UI it is awesome, but as in other versions, I choose always that call logs of blacklist not to be shown on Phone Calls log, and unfortunately :( it does the Blocking works fine, but does show the Call log at the Phone Call log list as a Rejected Phone call. CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO CORRECT IT NEXT RELEASE ?

Thanks in advance, SGS2 GT I9100

I have a problem with GPS, it doesnt seem to connect to the hardware. GPS.conf obviously doesn't work either since thats just the file that tells the OS which GPSes to fix onto. Any ideas? I have a HTC Desire HD

hi i m using motorola defy mb525 green lens and have flashed miui jb ver 3.3.29 using 2nd init recovery after full data wipe/cache wipe but i m getting stuck on the motorola defy boot logo and I m not able to go in recovery mode as well. so tried using rsd lite, rooted the phone again did a clean data/cache wipe and installed the rom again but i m still stuck at the motorola boot logo with no led flashing.

So let me get this straight, except for the xiaomi phones the rest are all in beta?

My first post here and experience with miui - please forgive if this was discussed already.

HTC g2 (vision/desire z)
Installed it just fine, but backlight stays on both when locked and when powered off. Battery that normally lasts me 3 days (extended 3.5ah batt) lasts about 6 hours this way. My understanding is that this is a common problem, and found a couple of hints (disabling lock sounds, and forcing hw overlay), but none of them made any difference whatsoever.

HELP please! Would love to stay on MIUI!

Has someone found a way to fix the FC when trying to send a mms on HTC one s.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Hey... Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am facing the same problem.

Hi !
Thank you for superb Roms. I'm currently on a SGS 2 I9100, with MIUI v5 and I'm facing a problem : Exchange server randomly gives FC's and I cannot enter "Settings", I get a FC.
Here is the log for "Settings" FC :
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 7, size is 7
at java.util.ArrayList.throwIndexOutOfBoundsException(ArrayList.java:251)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:304)
at com.android.settings.MiuiSettings.updateHeaderList(MiuiSettings.java:293)
at com.android.settings.FrequentlyFragment.buildHeaders(FrequentlyFragment.java:91)
at com.android.settings.BasePreferenceFragment.buildAdapter(BasePreferenceFragment.java:26)
at com.android.settings.FrequentlyFragment.buildAdapter(FrequentlyFragment.java:97)
at com.android.settings.BasePreferenceFragment.onViewCreated(BasePreferenceFragment.java:48)
at com.android.settings.FrequentlyFragment.onViewCreated(FrequentlyFragment.java:28)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:843)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:1035)
at android.app.BackStackRecord.run(BackStackRecord.java:635)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(FragmentManager.java:1397)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executePendingTransactions(FragmentManager.java:437)
at com.miui.internal.v5.app.DynamicFragmentPagerAdapter.finishUpdate(ViewPagerController.java:274)
at miui.v5.view.ViewPager.populate(ViewPager.java:924)
at miui.v5.view.ViewPager.populate(ViewPager.java:801)
at miui.v5.view.ViewPager.onMeasure(ViewPager.java:1258)
at android.view.View.measure(View.java:15172)
at android.view.ViewGroup.measureChildWithMargins(ViewGroup.java:4816)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.onMeasure(FrameLayout.java:310)
at com.miui.internal.v5.widget.ActionBarLayout.onMeasure(ActionBarLayout.java:93)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView.onMeasure(PhoneWindow.java:2148)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performMeasure(ViewRootImpl.java:1850)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.measureHierarchy(ViewRootImpl.java:1102)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1275)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:1000)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:4214)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:725)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:555)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:525)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:711)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4748)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:789)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:556)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Besides that, when I rearrange the quick access area, from bottom, next time I restart the phone they rearrange by themself and what I put there disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.