Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010

[release]3.3.29[/release]

Notice: GApps are no longer included! (not for Xiaomi devices)
Please flash ROM, REBOOT, and then flash Gapps.
Do NOT flash them back to back! It will cause Home button not working..!

Notes:

Finally the First public release of MIUI v5 for Xiaomi MI-ONE !
Great job, thanks to beta testers :)

Oh yes, finally .......................
Thank you all Devs here for your hard work.
I've tried MIUI V5 for HD2, I must say OMG.... it's so damn good, the smoothness, fast, light and beautiful
I just can't wait....

Thank you and have a nice Easter weekend!

M2 Multi language will be ota?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

I don't think so. Most lang packs are lang packs. Not full roms. Therefore they don't have a build.prop, thus they inherit the previous base rom. making ota for lang packs impossible.

Reactions: MarkHUK
Small issue for mione users and gapps, will be fixed soon!!! report if you also have issues with gmail and playstore.

Just flashed this highly anticipated v5 update on my M1 and found that there is no google sync option that I could find so I'm in the process of going back to 3.3.8 as it was working fine. I can't live without my google calendar sync and it's too late to muck around now 12.34am.

Small issue for mione users and gapps, will be fixed soon!!! report if you also have issues with gmail and playstore.
Yes, mine is M1SC. No option to sync with my google account, and any google apps which requires sign in is forced close.

I don't think so. Most lang packs are lang packs. Not full roms. Therefore they don't have a build.prop, thus they inherit the previous base rom. making ota for lang packs impossible.
Thanks for the answer :), but as ingbrzy said at the first post of the Multilanguage thread: "From now, we release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first", I thought it would be possible. Anyway thanks and keep up this amazing work :)
Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.