Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Mi1s users: I still have a lot of bugs in the Chinese Miui beta, latest version of today. Location services don't work in many apps, and typing in landscape is buggy as well: The screen background doesn't get white, so in many apps it's impossible to type in landscape.

Are these things present in the version here on the forum as well?

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

since its the same base it should be here as well, right now im doing some serious backup before i go into this any tips

For the Mi1s users: I still have a lot of bugs in the Chinese Miui beta, latest version of today. Location services don't work in many apps, and typing in landscape is buggy as well: The screen background doesn't get white, so in many apps it's impossible to type in landscape.

try it : P

Dear Team
do you think that we will get the Multi lang V5 rom for tomorrow for the M1
Will try our best...

for Mi2 will be in hour... M1 soon as possible.. we still have to fix some bootloop issue...

Will try our best...

for Mi2 will be in hour... M1 soon as possible.. we still have to fix some bootloop issue...

I don't there can ever be a multi lang MI ONE ROM. There is only 2MB of /system left currently. That leaves no room for gapps, better yet any room for any translations. Effort will have to be made to install to /data/app.

Yes, the UK version also has location problem in google maps. My location is currently unavailable, but no problem when using Route66.

Hi am liking the rom very much so just wondering when the new update for the international s3 i9300 will be released as I noticed one or two bugs i had a system crash when i turned on my phone and unlocked my sim I just had the lock screen show and had to reboot to get back in (twice now) and the other time it came up with system process has stopped when I was in setting (miui setting) apart from that sweet rom just curious for update as may just stay on this rom for w while

try it : P

Yes, I probably should, but I promised to stick to the beta team, so switching to your version now because it's more convenient would not really be nice. ;)

Yes, the UK version also has location problem in google maps. My location is currently unavailable, but no problem when using Route66.

It's a bit embarassing, but I got that solved by separately activating the location services for Google Apps in the settings. :/

Should have seen that before!

Great work guys! I'm only having a couple issues though. As said before, play store fc's when trying to open it (I even tried installing gplaystore.apk seperately) and it's a bit laggy at times. But overall the ROM feels great and hooray for Jelly Bean on M1! :)

Well currently as many I have serious issues with Google apps, from gtalk crashing, play store not opening to maps and location issues. Hopefully it's the priority for the next build

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: adhamov
It's a bit embarassing, but I got that solved by separately activating the location services for Google Apps in the settings. :/

Should have seen that before!

I've done that, but nothing happened... until I felt asleep for several hours. When checked it again, voila! That google maps now can see where my M1SC is. Thanks anyway.

Hmm, I flash this on my Xiaomi Mi One, but I don't see Play Store in my phone after that. Am I missing something?

Arghs. I see a problem. The Play Store and other Google Apps can be downloaded from the Miui Store after flashing this gapps.zip.

Do you have the Miui Store in this version? Otherwise you might try googling for the apk.

Reactions: nochtavio
Can you post a download link for the gapps.zip because I have problems logging in in miui.com. Thanks :)
ps. The Android is 4.1.2

Thank you, works wonderful on M1. I'm curious can you add M1 to MIUI v5 Devices, as it is officially supported by miui.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.