Status
Not open for further replies.
MI-ONE build has been re-uploaded to include GAPPS support.

Thanks to Acid for his efforts and my testing :p

Scratch that, found a bug in Gmail. We are working as fast as we can on this issue!

Quick fix for gmail fc in new build... re install from Playstore.

we're fixing some last minute problems. :)

You are really the best
thank you

Dear MarkHuk, i know that you will stop the multilang for the M1S on the V5
do you think that i can add the french language from my side
i want your rom + the french

Well yeah, it seems we must install the Play Store by ourselves.

not only that but gtalk as well, the one on chinese miui market its kinda bugged out and its not a JB version of gtalk. but here in my end seeems that everything its working fine

after a day of testing this its definite a improvement over AOSP QDS84, the camera in instagram dont crash, youtube videos dont crash neither, but after staying at aosp so long i need to get use to miui again :D missing some option of nova launcher like change individual icons, more dock option. The dock itself i HATE the text below, i cant find a single setting to get rid of it :(

i really wish there its more themes and icons for V5, but im not complaining everything its smooth at least

Likelyhood is there will not be a mione rom with gapps as Maps is not finding location, we're not publishing a half-arsed rom.

Reactions: iBotPeaches
I downgraded from 3.3.29 to 3.3.8 and my phone can't start now :( Only gets to the black screen with the MI in the middle. How can I fix it?

Hi
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, if it's not please excuse me as I don't know where to ask. Will Sony Xperia Z get the light of MIUI ROM?

MarkHUK, post: 159440, member: 3"]Likelyhood is there will not be a mione rom with gapps as Maps is not finding location, we're not publishing a half-arsed rom.
Mark,

maps works well, you should just switch on location settings in Google. From my side, waiting when gtalk stat working...

I downgraded from 3.3.29 to 3.3.8 and my phone can't start now :( Only gets to the black screen with the MI in the middle. How can I fix it?

you did the downgrade from the recovery or update app ?
otherwise to unlock the M2 the fastboot mode flash with a chinese rom 3.3.x
and after applied the miui UK rom

New ROM is up.

If location services fail at first, disable the settings for it then re enable and this will fix it.

Same goes for Gmail, if you get FC, uninstall from Play app then reinstall it.

Cheers,

Mark

Try to use the wire brush method in my signature. Try to get a backup before you do this.

What you did is go from JB and ICS and that probably broke something since you mixed systems

New ROM is up.

If location services fail at first, disable the settings for it then re enable and this will fix it.

Cheers,

Mark

for the M1S
with the previous version (first one)
the method indicated by a member works fine

1 - install the Gapps zip from the update app
no icone / nothing will be on the desktop but it is fine
2 - install the google apps apk after
and you will get the Playstore icone
and finally activate your account and download the others google apps (youtube , gmail etc..)

it works perfectly for my 2 m1s in V5 3.3.29

Reactions: adhamov
for the M1S
with the previous version (first one)
the method indicated by a member works fine

1 - install the Gapps zip from the update app
no icone / nothing will be on the desktop but it is fine
2 - install the google apps apk after
and you will get the Playstore icone
and finally activate your account and download the others google apps (youtube , gmail etc..)

it works perfectly for my 2 m1s in V5 3.3.29
yes but our download saves all that hassle :)

So gapps is included in the new update for M1?
or is the google system files that is needed to make play store work correct included in the rom?

So gapps is included in the new update for M1?
or is the google system files that is needed to make play store work correct included in the rom?
the majority is included or if you come from v4 things mostly work ;-)

yeah i came from v4 but it gmail and other stuff didnt work so i had to apply a dirty fix to install the "google play service" files.
Just FC when ever i tried to open them.
So do the newest update that you just posted/uploaded about a hour ago includes the files (google play service files) needed to make google apps works correct out of the box?

Had to use this fix:
http://en.miui.com/thread-2724-1-1.html but since i dont now what it does i sort of wanted a more "clean" version even tho it works now :)

New ROM is up.

Cheers,

Mark
finally start working perfectly!!!
Thank you Mark!

Reactions: MarkHUK
Status
Not open for further replies.