Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:.!

All other devices (betas) will follow later or tomorrow. Please be patient, we also have lives, family, day jobs.
For now official builds are available in the first post - these are full roms.
Always back up before flashing!

TY

Reactions: rain987
:mad:.!

All other devices (betas) will follow later or tomorrow. Please be patient, we also have lives, family, day jobs.
For now official builds are available in the first post - these are full roms.
Always back up before flashing!

TY

Alrite thanks, just asking because have been refreshing this page like every 5 min to check on it.
Great work on the rom.

The same bugs when connect a USB OTG cable (flash drive, etc) the System UI is Force Close is not fixed yet.
Logcat as follow :

android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification posted from package com.android.systemui: Couldn't expand RemoteViews for: StatusBarNotification(pkg=com.android.systemui id=1 tag=null score=0 notn=Notification(pri=0 contentView=com.android.systemui/0x7f03000c vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x2 kind=[null]))
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1367)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4797)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:789)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:556)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

The browser Quick Link for personal bookmarks (local or Google) now become grey square with plain text. No more preview (image peek) as previous rom version.
Is it bugs or miui make it like this? It's look ugly :(

Screenshot_2013-04-12-15-16-05.png

Where can I find the German language for 3.4.12?
not released yet... will be out at evening today.... translators are working hard for you.. give them little more time to finish updates..!

Hey people, installing this rom from the chinese sotck JLB 14 . Is it good to flash the new one with a full wipes and recovery or using Miflash?

Hello everyone,

I am new to MIUI Roms and I cannot seem to work out one thing. It's not a big deal but it's a quality of life matter, nevertheless. When I install an app on the phone, that new app's icon always goes to a new home screen. I am currently using 3 home screens and when I download a new app, the icon will add a fourth home screen to my phone and it will be placed there.

I have tried looking in the settings to see if there's an option that actually does that but I have been unsuccessful finding something. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Hi everyone! I downloaded the new rom for i9300, i flash it succesfully, but when i try to boot it, it keeps booting to recovery.... any idea? do i need to flash another kernel? im really lost!

Hi everyone! I downloaded the new rom for i9300, i flash it succesfully, but when i try to boot it, it keeps booting to recovery.... any idea? do i need to flash another kernel? im really lost!

same problem with xiaomi mi two wont boot =/ and for a fortune i have installed cwm with dual boot and i can switch system

Hello everyone,

I am new to MIUI Roms and I cannot seem to work out one thing. It's not a big deal but it's a quality of life matter, nevertheless. When I install an app on the phone, that new app's icon always goes to a new home screen. I am currently using 3 home screens and when I download a new app, the icon will add a fourth home screen to my phone and it will be placed there.

I have tried looking in the settings to see if there's an option that actually does that but I have been unsuccessful finding something. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

open google play > settings disable 'adding shortcuts'

What is the difference of this version with the original miui on the china site. That one is 30 mb larger. I saw some apps removed but is there something else?

o_O

OK try this :

clear cache and data from Google Play app

Nah, still the same. I think I must have done something while flashing from stock ROM (although I wiped all data, cache etc). Tyvm for your suggestions though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.