Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
OMG....
Friday i'm in love...............with MIUI
Hope Evo3D Official link works this time

is call recording using .amr format? I'm using 3.4.19 and it's been for a few versions. Are you guys having the same format when it comes to call recording?

I am not sure about the difference between the official and the "beta" rom (?) the author is different? beta is built(ported) from one of the xiami's devices rom and not optimalized for the given equipment?

Slow download from china people. ROM for Note 2 is huge. Another questions regarding Note 2 and other roms that we answered already will be deleted!

I am not sure about the difference between the official and the "beta" rom (?) the author is different? beta is built(ported) from one of the xiami's devices rom and not optimalized for the given equipment?
beta = unofficial

Guys, I am starting to love Fridays more than Saturdays :). Thanks DEVS. But why my SGS2 MIUI has to be the last uploaded :(!

Waiting patiently though :rolleyes:.

I've asked on the changelog entry, but since this entry usually gets more attention, I'm reasking here, just hope thats ok

Does this release -and the upcoming multilang equivalent- include the new Google Play Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.