Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I update while I am in the OS it will install on the other system example if I am in system 1 it gets installed on system 2?

and Can I simply copy it to phone and select install from zip from the MIUI system update?

well im chilling on 4.19 but whats going on for the htc sensation yoo ? o; and by the way, the visualizer thats in the music player should have motion to it, on the last builds it stays completely still. kinda lame cause that was pretty dope . cx

So if I update while I am in the OS it will install on the other system example if I am in system 1 it gets installed on system 2?

and Can I simply copy it to phone and select install from zip from the MIUI system update?
You can´t update while you are running MIUI system. Updater will push you into recovery and update system. Man, are you sure, that you have smartphone?

Good morning Miui, please explain why only the latest phones have been weekly updated and not the other devises, also explain why on a Friday the beta testers haven't got the weekly update to test etc.

Miui we need to look at the picture properly and stop rushing with new small updates to the latest phones and concentrate on getting everything all on the same field.

Phones in beta which have been for some weeks now changed into official versions and looking closely to providing feedback to us on bugs that we have found and have they been looked into and what is actually happening cuts we do not get any feedback what so ever. Miui work with us as a team don't keep the doors closed all the time.......

Man, if you are pissed off, make your own system, whitch you can update every day.
They are doing what they can. My device was official and some time ago they discontinued supporting it, but...it is supported again and I do not mind if I will wait for release till next day, or 3 days, the thing is that I will update!

Reactions: vexedFalcon

correct if you have Xiaomi device...

I installed this version to SGS2 and I noticed the Task Manager is not there. When I pressed Home button for few seconds, nothing came up. Previous version did not have this problem.

on my Mi-2, right after upgrading, my Home key is set to "previous apps" but an app don't appear, seems from look, the app I'm using. I was from Stock ROM -> v5 and don't remember skipping any weekly update

I use Apex launcher and after update I cant add widgets, i reinstalled but still same thing, i get error "unfortunately, settings has stopped"
This screenshot of error report, any help/repair? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I think the fix for this is to turn apex launcher into a system app. You can use titanium backup for this or you can do it yourself manually using a file explorer (though this solution is less straightforward)

Reactions: vexedFalcon
Change Apex to system app...

Thanks (Y)

I think the fix for this is to turn apex launcher into a system app. You can use titanium backup for this or you can do it yourself manually using a file explorer (though this solution is less straightforward)

Thanks alot, did it with TB, converted app to system :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey! Where's the update for the HTC Sensation?!! and... why was the FM Radio app removed from MIUI V5 for the HTC Sensation?! :(

Assign for buttons doesnt work. When you press for egz menu button (assigned as recents) nothing happens. There is bug in jar files...

Status
Not open for further replies.