Status
Not open for further replies.
no EVO3D love this week?

aahhh_zps0c81f8b0.gif

Same here waiting......
Hey res0nance...does 3d playback work on you?
Coz mine it doesnt....pics or video
I'm sorry, I did not check and I do not, in principle, it is important to 3D, but the base is not the best for this ROM, I understand this is disarmed toast, they had better take americandroid

Any news on when/whether a Galaxy Note (N7000) version is likely to appear? Currently enjoying 3.4.19

Ok people. Ive uploaded fixed MI One S 3.4.28 rom. Test please.

Hi all this is my first post, thanks for the update on s2 i see the difference, the only problem continue to fail to change bootanimation and CRS racing crash, any tips

Perfect on Note 2 with PhilZ Touch Kernel 4.93.6 :cool:

Multilang patch doesn't work for french

I usr Galaxy S2 I9100

When I ever try to take a screenshot the device restart and hang on samsung logo

the only way to start it is by wipe cache.. when I try to make a screen shot again.. the wipe cache won't make the device work and it's lock with a white screen after I press the home button tow or three times.. and so on if I press the home again it's turn black.. if I press it again it's turn white.

another problem.. is that any launcher except Go launcher can't deal the widget and if I try to add any widget it's stop and say setting stop work.. I try and send the log to MIUI.. I try 4 launcher and they all can't add widget except Go launcher.

Thank you for your great work.. the hang and lack goes with this V except the screen shot.

Regards,

Libbard.

I usr Galaxy S2 I9100

When I ever try to take a screenshot the device restart and hang on samsung logo

the only way to start it is by wipe cache.. when I try to make a screen shot again.. the wipe cache won't make the device work and it's lock with a white screen after I press the home button tow or three times.. and so on if I press the home again it's turn black.. if I press it again it's turn white.

another problem.. is that any launcher except Go launcher can't deal the widget and if I try to add any widget it's stop and say setting stop work.. I try and send the log to MIUI.. I try 4 launcher and they all can't add widget except Go launcher.

Thank you for your great work.. the hang and lack goes with this V except the screen shot.

Regards,

Libbard.
Convert launcher to system app with Titanium Backup... It will allow you to add Widgets...

Negative screen colors are a feature of Siyah kernel.. its not a bug...

Try reinstall with using our new gapps package posted on first post.. its much smaller now... i9100 has almost full /system partition and it cause lot of issues...

Reactions: Libbard
Status
Not open for further replies.