Status
Not open for further replies.
Device : desire s
Facebook still having issue to connect, a fix was post on another forum though.
And keyboard fc.
Desire s works flawlessly, if you use
OP ROM
OP gapps
OP referred multilingual zip
LatinIME from thread xda miuiZERO, read last two pages
Edit /etc/hosts file as described in miuiZERO thread.

Installation:
Backup apps (miui backup)
flash ROM & LatinIME
Reboot & setup, back to recovery
Flash gapps
Reboot (don't know if necessary, but doesn't harm:)
Flash multilingual zip, if you want
Reboot
Restore apps (miui backup)
Edit hosts file

Very smooth. Bluetooth audio works. Google now as well.

Gesendet von meinem Desire S mit Tapatalk 2

I am unable to flash the zip on S3.... i have downloaded the files twice..MD5 is also correct... but when installing from zip..its giving error:
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")== "m0" || getprop ("ro.product.device")=="galaxys3" | error in /sdcard/myfolder/miuiandroid_mo_jb_3.4.5.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

Please help me..

I am unable to flash the zip on S3.... i have downloaded the files twice..MD5 is also correct... but when installing from zip..its giving error:
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")== "m0" || getprop ("ro.product.device")=="galaxys3" | error in /sdcard/myfolder/miuiandroid_mo_jb_3.4.5.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

Please help me..
Change recovery to non touch CWM...

Miuiandroid rom is for non Chinese users. XIAOMI uses their special MIUI font without international char support.
So we put font without Chinese chars instead ;-)

Wysłane z MI 2

its okay to remove chinese from the UI (i wouldnt want it), but opening websites and other thing its a issue even pc, or another android phones would display any asian characters correctly.

i dont remember that previous version was like that. correct me if im mistaken. I dont want to install official rom, their english translation its not good and previous roms they have parts untranslated.

Its there anyway to install this fonts back or make a way that i can see chinese character at least on twitter and browser

hi, I wanted to ask for HTC Incredible S of the ROM (miui v5 3.4.5) will be adapted? Thank you in advance. Sorry for my English.

I have an FC with Talk.to app!! after the app FCs, MIUI sends a notification saying that the app sends a "Unexpected Answer and the app have been blocked", I already do a full wipe, (cache and dalvik iwipe included) then install only the talk.to app, but the issue still remains...

Any help with this, please? THX!!

You won't have FM. It's samsung app and you have aosp MIUI port.

Wysłane z MI 2

Thanks. But people in the start of the forum were discussing that FM Radio is fixed. How?
Also old versions of MIUI had FM Radio. ...???

Is anybody facing live wallpaper problem? The wallpaper turns blank when I lock and unlock the screen. But static wallpaper works well.

Thanks. But people in the start of the forum were discussing that FM Radio is fixed. How?
Also old versions of MIUI had FM Radio. ...???
Fix was meant for M1.
Only M2, M1 and stock based Miui (official) have FM Radios.

Wysłane z MI 2

Anyone with a galaxy note 2 able to SAVE APPS to SD CARD? Please let me know. I have not been able to do it ever since I have MIUI.

I'm using 3.4.5 on my SGS2:
1) boot animation
why original 4.1.2 boot animation removed? In Chinese Beta MIUI Rom is original.
2) keyboard is still AOSP black.
3) bug in SMS rotation. if you rotate your phone on side you type on contact's name.
4) After flashing Lang. Pack the menu font is slim no like before the flash.
So, if you change the details, it will be much better.
Sorry if my English is bad.

I seem to be having some issues with the spell checker? Every word seems to be underlined as incorrect regardless of the fact that it is indeed correct. I've played around with different settings in the language and input section but no luck. Any suggestions? I'm using the English version on the M1+. Thanks.

I'm using 3.4.5 on my SGS2:
1) boot animation
why original 4.1.2 boot animation removed? In Chinese Beta MIUI Rom is original.
2) keyboard is still AOSP black.
3) bug in SMS rotation. if you rotate your phone on side you type on contact's name.
4) After flashing Lang. Pack the menu font is slim no like before the flash.
So, if you change the details, it will be much better.
Sorry if my English is bad.
You use Lang pack on top of miuiandroid full rom or miui.com?

Wysłane z MI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.