Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingbrzy, do you have whatsapp or some other thing how could I message with you directly? When I start a conversation at your profile, you do not see it.
I have some things about translate, and bug or what it is. I can´t send apk files via bluetooth, I do not have that option. But other file I am able. hTc Sensation

Ingbrzy, do you have whatsapp or some other thing how could I message with you directly? When I start a conversation at your profile, you do not see it.
I have some things about translate, and bug or what it is. I can´t send apk files via bluetooth, I do not have that option. But other file I am able. hTc Sensation
Send me PM

Great news about i9100!!!!
Is this rom based on Siyah Kernel? After 3.4.5 version every beta release is based on this and i have problems on SGS2. Every week i have to go back to 3.4.5 again!
Thank's for the work!!!

The next big question is:
Can i update my SGS2 (9100) from latest miuiv4 (with syiah 5.1) to miui V5 ?
Without backup data or performance problems ?... like a regular v4 update ?

On SGS2 I use Siyah 5.0.1 with dual-boot stock Samsung ICS 4.0.3. and MIUI. MIUI worked fine up until v3.4.5. which is Android JB 4.1.2. Newer MIUIs, from betas to v3.5.10 which is final, don't work with Siyah 5.0.1 and Siyah 6.0b5 doesn't support dual-boot.
I'd like to know why is that. And we hope that there will be new dual-boot Siyah.

I've been looking back and forth so many times, and I still notice people are facing the fearsome soft brick bug with the SGS2.
After making myself wanting MIUI V5 more and more, one questions remains for me before I proceed;

Is there any version which is stable and good for daily use for the SGS2 I9100? One that is not a Russian Roulette with the soft brick?
Even a beta/unofficial AOSP version?

I've been using MIUI V4 for ages, and eventually went to Sammy base cause of 4.1.2.
Now with 4.1.2 MIUI V5, I'm ready to go back to my beloved MIUI, but all these soft brick things concern me.

i also fear of softbrick cause i use sgs2 as my primary phone. when i using miuiv5, after few softbrick, i made decision to stay at 3.2.22 (sorry for rolling back) cause i traveling and i really need a stable phone, and wait for it to stable down.

On SGS2 I use Siyah 5.0.1 with dual-boot stock Samsung ICS 4.0.3. and MIUI. MIUI worked fine up until v3.4.5. which is Android JB 4.1.2. Newer MIUIs, from betas to v3.5.10 which is final, don't work with Siyah 5.0.1 and Siyah 6.0b5 doesn't support dual-boot.
I'd like to know why is that. And we hope that there will be new dual-boot Siyah.

i think siyah developer are still busy with his/her new member in his family.
check out his website post dated march 15, title "i still busy", commented "oh, btw, it’s a boy"
today is his/her son two month anniversary, happy for him/her

re: Prabash

hi there, regarding htc sensation, maybe i can help you a little. i am the happy owner of a htc sensation and i have been on virtious inquisition 4.0.4 before. i tried the last 3 or 4 miui roms from here and i must say, i love them. they feel more fluid and stable than 4.0.4. the only real downside i can find and report is the laggy gps.
i don´t know if that´s rom or kernel related (i am using sultan kernel) and it doesn´t really bother me enough as to investigate, what´s the problem. and it does work, only much slower than before. other than that bluetooth is better than virt. inq. (much quicker and snappier upon making calls), wifi is working properly, camera (photo and video) working properly.
the only few problems i had was when i didn´t make a clean install and on top of that installed 4 or 5 different camera apps, to try them out. that didn´t work, but was my own fault, not the roms.
i can not report on games or similar, i don´t use my phone for gaming.

so i am not the one to judge if it´s beta or not, but i would consider it definately good and stable enough for a daily driver (for me it´s mostly a business phone). i love the looks and feel of miui and it has a lot of stuff on board, which previously i had to install seperate apps for. i am not really comfortable with not having folders so i am using the go launcher with a..........miui v5 theme, so the look is as it´s supposed to be ;-)
i also would like to use this message to praise the work of the ones involved and responsible for making this rom available for the ones of us who are not competent enough to brew something like this on our own. you have all my respect and gratitude for putting your private time and effort into this community project. thank you for this!!

Thanks for your reply and the opinions mate! I am really looking forward to install the latest version of the MIUI Rom, but I haven't quite had the time with my studies! However, once I install, I will reply here with my experience! Thanks a lot again! :)

Hello, I am Brazilian user and with a difficulty. Here in Brazil, operators use formats dialing (*), eg * 555. But when I dial * 555 it returns me ******** 555 ... I can not complete the connection as well. How do I fix this? Thank you!
263208_10151637171098466_1513061094_n.jpg

@Dennis Jones :
Pay more attention !
It is official for SGS 2 as it's written in the table from the first post :
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 JB Link Link Xiaomi 3f04edb6c5176d2eecfe326b00cccd77

Hey, I'm a brazilian user and here we use a different kind of keyboard, I would like to know if exist a way to change my "Baidu imput" to Abnt keyboard or I'll have to donwload another keyboard app .. Thanks .

Hey, I'm a brazilian user and here we use a different kind of keyboard, I would like to know if exist a way to change my "Baidu imput" to Abnt keyboard or I'll have to donwload another keyboard app .. Thanks .
yes, download any other keyboard from Gplay..

I have a question regarding SMS messages threading :
When I want to reply to a message received from someone by going to dialpad and searching the contact, it makes a new thread message instead of grouping my new message to the existing ones. Is this a feature of MIUI to separate incoming messages of outgoing messages ?
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.