Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me guys a little? As you may know (or not) Desire S came out with two different screen panels - made by Sony and Hitachi. Mine Desire S unfortunately has Hitachi panel which is not supported by the latest 4.1.x and 4.2.x ROMs, even after applying proper MDDI kernel.
I found one kernel that I could use with MIUI v5 3.4.26 beta but since then I couldn't make boot 3.5.3 and 3.5.10 using that kernel. Is there any manual describing procedure how to make current MIUI v5 beta release on Desire S with Hitachi screen panel?
Additionally I found two threads on miui.com forum which may contain solution for my problem but translation (Google translate) quality doesn't help to follow the steps to make my Desire S boot. Threads links:
http://www.miui.com/thread-1107520-1-1.html
http://www.miui.com/thread-1108025-1-1.html

gt n7000 - very nice, smooth, just 2 issues:
* minor: approx three times something from UI/system made constant 50% CPU load, reboot helped
* can not write SMS, input box is stretched (see screenshot), is there some way how to fix it?

Screenshot_2013-05-12-18-49-40.png

My gf's Desire Z - oops constant 100% CPU load, Agenda Widget not working... CPU states 1024 MHz or deep sleep, almost nothing between.
But in the moments where CPU went down for a while quite good performance. Really nice UI and everything, but switching back to rock solid 2.3.30 for a while :)

Hi

Great news that it's finally offical for SGS2

I just wonder.. is there a need to reparation the internal memory?

if yes or it's good or recommended.. is there a guide or at least a points on how to do it?

Syiah used to have an option for it but it isn't any more.

Thanks in advance :)

The next big question is:

Can i update my SGS2 (9100) from latest miuiv4 (with syiah 5.1) to miui V5 ?
Without backup data or performance problems ?... like a regular v4 update ?

i9100 beta was working almost flawelessly.
this one is kinda nice if not
  • keyboard that doesnt work (app is in system/app, doesnt show on titanium neither in settings
  • camera FC when trying to run it
  • neither music nor gallery app doesnt see any content (prolly mediaserver issue)
those are which ive noticed after 5 minutes of usage

/EDIT
managed to pass those problems with a clean installation.. but now after night when i restarted my phonoe i got stuck on MI logo.

I live in Turkey. I flashed last v5 3.5.10 Rom . But in the first boot my phone said unfortunaelly android keyboard stopped. I can't use Rom. How can I fix this bug.

Hi
Great news pour SGS 2...!!!
I have a question about the miuiandroid Miui 3.5.3 for the SGS 2.
Wich kernek is inclued in this rom ?
My phone doesn't like siyah kernel..

Thanks

Anyone know what system partition size and cache size for this rom for hd2?

I'm on 3.4.19 with 310 MB system (5MB cache) with full Gapps and when querying usage stats I get 12MB free out of 310 reserved.
Of course, I have 2GB ext4 partition for DataOnExt, for application extension.
With stripped off Gapps as they are recently, you can go lower than this , but don't know for how much.

Btw. Miui works flowlesly, better than any custom ROM on HD2, except for some GPS bug that is from base (CyanogenMod) not from MIUI, but since this cute little device is officially dead for ages, I have no significant complaints.

Hi...
First of all I would like to thank all the developers. I am using MIUI on 2 Devices, one is I9000 and the second is I9300. The thing is that on I9000 the Icon of the calendar is changes between date and day ( 12/ Sunday) but on the I9300 It dosen`t, even when I use the original theme. Is there any way to fix it?

Hi...
First of all I would like to thank all the developers. I am using MIUI on 2 Devices, one is I9000 and the second is I9300. The thing is that on I9000 the Icon of the calendar is changes between date and day ( 12/ Sunday) but on the I9300 It dosen`t, even when I use the original theme. Is there any way to fix it?
install extended active icons... http://en.miui.com/thread-2993-1-1.html

Reactions: vainroma
When will the HTC Sensation will be outta beta? I really love the MIUI Rom but it's still quite buggy for my device! Eagerly waiting for a proper version! :)

When will the HTC Sensation will be outta beta? I really love the MIUI Rom but it's still quite buggy for my device! Eagerly waiting for a proper version! :)
It will stay as BETA for long time.. its not officially supported..

Guys, what need I do to move from V4 to this update? I have SGS2 MIUI 3.2.22 ICS.
I'm I need to do some system wipe? Thanks!

It will stay as BETA for long time.. its not officially supported..

How can I check what are the bugs with the current release for the HTC Sensation? would really appreciate if you can provide me a link to check it out.

Also GT-N7000 hangs a lot with this build. Never seen it before with MIUI.

Thanks for posting this! I was thinking about getting this release for my GT-N7000 but after reading the forum I think I will stay with 3.5.3 a while longer..

Status
Not open for further replies.