Status
Not open for further replies.
in the start it was good but after one cycle it wasn't :(
try apollo kernel and let each kernel sit for at least 2-3 cycles to be able to see the real result ...

----

Now would it be possible to map the homekey in the camera app to act as a camera shutter button. Would be (cannot express how good actually) ... especially for phones without a dedicated hardware key like the S2

try apollo kernel and let each kernel sit for at least 2-3 cycles to be able to see the real result ...

----

Now would it be possible to map the homekey in the camera app to act as a camera shutter button. Would be (cannot express how good actually) ... especially for phones without a dedicated hardware key like the S2

I dont think so thats possible :p

I update my moto defy (3.5.10>>>>3.5.17)
now my phone doesnt work corectly
(dont play any sound and music - cant find mobile network )
what should i do?:(

My SGSII is not going to deep sleep :( something is messing up .. i dont know what .. sync is off , google location is off , what else lol

Hi ,
i'm using Samsung s3 , and i notice a huge problem with dialer , when you trying to call number like *123 , its show's you that actually its trying to dial ********123 and of course its not a valid number, the question is from where the extra ***** is coming?

Tnx.

I have checked Siyah Kernel v6.0b4 , dorimanx v8.19 and apolo 4.5 regular version , my phone is constantly using 200MHZ and not going to deep sleep .. what would be the probblem , all the sync is turned off , fb , twitter , whatsapp & viber are running though.. :-s really driving me nuts :s

I have flashed Dorimanx v8.19 and the battery is draining alot .. i am not sure what base is used in MIUI v5 so i can use Philz kernel which i think would be a better choice :(
I wouldn't say it is caused by kernel... Kernels are +\- the same, I had same drainage with stock rom. Maybe there is something wrong in your phone... Apps, wakelocks, etc...

I have checked Siyah Kernel v6.0b4 , dorimanx v8.19 and apolo 4.5 regular version , my phone is constantly using 200MHZ and not going to deep sleep .. what would be the probblem , all the sync is turned off , fb , twitter , whatsapp & viber are running though.. :-s really driving me nuts :s
Backup, wipe everything, install clean rom and observe. If there is no drainage install app by app and observe because nobody can tell you what is the cause of it.. I'm pretty sure it is caused by some jerky app...

Backup, wipe everything, install clean rom and observe. If there is no drainage install app by app and observe because nobody can tell you what is the cause of it.. I'm pretty sure it is caused by some jerky app...

Just installed a clean version with default kernel (Siyah Kernel v6.0b4) and i will observe now

My first issue to report is hangings... Three times in two days in three diffrent situations the phone hanged and only a hard reboot fixed it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Whenever I copy and paste text, I get a toast notification, and I was hoping there's a way to remove it? I've had this since v3.4.5, when I first tried miui. I hope this toast can be removed in future versions, as it's quite annoying. :confused:
Screenshot_2013-05-21-14-44-41.png

Sent from my Desire S

Whenever I copy and paste text, I get a toast notification, and I was hoping there's a way to remove it? I've had this since v3.4.5, when I first tried miui. I hope this toast can be removed in future versions, as it's quite annoying. :confused:
Screenshot_2013-05-21-14-44-41.png

Sent from my Desire S
I'm on galaxy s2... I don't have that message. Maybe it's device specific?

Just a plain guess, can you try switching to another keyboard and see if that change anything?

I understand that stability is a priority right now, but I have a little wishlist:

Crt-off animation
Wifi tether toggle
4-ways reboot option

Reactions: Misiak
I have installed rom with full wipe and using dorimanx v8.20 .. i have just installed FB & Dropbox and my phone is not going to deep sleep .. really i am really annoyed , i guess i have to go back to NeatROM :(

I'm on galaxy s2... I don't have that message. Maybe it's device specific?

Just a plain guess, can you try switching to another keyboard and see if that change anything?

I've tried the latinime keyboard, and I get that message too. I think it may just be my device though. Thanks for your response.

Just installed with full wipe and see the usage ... really disappointed. . Waiting for the update this week .. hope its fixed..

sa2apy7y.jpg

gazapamu.jpg

I think those graphs display bullshits... I have my phone on for 3d6h45m. System iddle shows 28% and 3h6h0m. Then voice calls also show 28% but only 1h14m and screen on shows 20% and only 45m. Am I misssing here something or what? Could you please fix that ? ;-)

I think those graphs display bullshits... I have my phone on for 3d6h45m. System iddle shows 28% and 3h6h0m. Then voice calls also show 28% but only 1h14m and screen on shows 20% and only 45m. Am I misssing here something or what? Could you please fix that ? ;-)

If u can share some screenshots .. I can see and figure out how much do u use ur phone ?? Take screen shot and share

Installed miui 3.5.17 last weekend and just noticed that i have no battery stats.
Any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-21-23-55-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-21-23-55-44.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.