Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find multilang release of MIUI Android 3.5.24

Sorry for a noob question.

I have Miui 3.5.17 on my phone. Can i flash 3.5.24 on top of that and wipe cache or must I do the whole odin thing?

happy, i installed siyah kernel v6.0b5 and i managed to install also gapps on my sgs2 with 3.5.24. now it seems to be fine. Anyone noticed a small lag in menus? anyway, overall this miui is a fine experience (i just returned from cyanongen 10.1 android 4.2.2)

Hello guys. I'm new on both miui rom and this forum. It is very nice rom but I've a problem. When I open facebook messages, facebook pop up vibrates. I have to refresh the ram memory to turn off it. How can I solve this problem? By the way, I'm using Galaxy S2.

I tried the latest dorimanx and it was not so good :) so i am using Siyah Kernel v6.0b5 and its awesome for me :) 24 hours on battery (Charging now) , 3 Hours screen On time, 1 hour voice calls & some texts, whatsapp , viber , fb , fb messenger running in the background , wifi On , data On ;) so i will stick with Siyah Kernel v6.0b5 :) btw i am using some tweaks given on the following link ;)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38374480&postcount=34311

I dont know man. I have used latest siyah and dorimanx. Both made my phone run hot even when I underclocked to 1.0 GHz. Although the problem isnt so imminent with the dorimanx but I would still try Philz again. Didnt use it much first time so would give it a try.
Or maybe this is only because of the temperature in India. Its 45 degrees + from some days here.

Any ways, can anyone tell me what app to use to get a stolen phone back? Just in case my phone gets stolen
I am currently using theftspy and love it. Is there any app better than that?

Hello guys. I'm new on both miui rom and this forum. It is very nice rom but I've a problem. When I open facebook messages, facebook pop up vibrates. I have to refresh the ram memory to turn off it. How can I solve this problem? By the way, I'm using Galaxy S2.

So u want to turn off the vibration for the notification .. I guess so .. u can open facebook and click menu button and choose notification .. u can fix that :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know man. I have used latest siyah and dorimanx. Both made my phone run hot even when I underclocked to 1.0 GHz. Although the problem isnt so imminent with the dorimanx but I would still try Philz again. Didnt use it much first time so would give it a try.
Or maybe this is only because of the temperature in India. Its 45 degrees + from some days here.

Any ways, can anyone tell me what app to use to get a stolen phone back? Just in case my phone gets stolen
I am currently using theftspy and love it. Is there any app better than that?

Siyah v6.0b5 works awesum for me ..and yes its getting hot just coz of the temperature .. its too hot in pakistan too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i got a problem with linear battery line on the top - it gets frozen once in a while and even if I charge phone or discharge it - it's not showin proper precentage of the remaining battery. how can I fix that?

dead link for anzu..

found this link at the end [update.zip]
is this an update for what? hmm.. .

//Modded by Acid

Sorry but I edited your post before users will download wrong file, because you mentioned Anzu. Update.zip is only for MI-1S

Some considerations:

- miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.24.zip is downloading very slow. Could you post MD5 if I want to download from torrent? Could you use MEGA instead?

Some considerations:

- miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.24.zip is downloading very slow. Could you post MD5 if I want to download from torrent? Could you use MEGA instead?

gapps are reuploaded... i9100 is downloading fast for me... no need to reupload...

Reactions: bugmenot2
Status
Not open for further replies.