Status
Not open for further replies.
Pele,
since you are developer for BlackAndroid, is there other launcher others then MIUI launcher that BlackAndroid support?

Maybe this post at wrong place.

Pele,
since you are developer for BlackAndroid, is there other launcher others then MIUI launcher that BlackAndroid support?

Maybe this post at wrong place.

hi,

currently atom launcher, nova launcher will be supporting more in the future

p.s. yes not the place to ask ;)

IDK, I replaced it immediately with dori 8.21

Running very smooth!

Why are you using 8.21 when there are newer and stable versions available?

And does anyone know, when can we get android 4.2 camera in miui. I installed one and when I run it and switch to photosphere it says "Your device i9100 is not supported" :mad:

And does anyone know, when can we get android 4.2 camera in miui. I installed one and when I run it and switch to photosphere it says "Your device i9100 is not supported" :mad:
Newer than dorimanx 8.21???

don't think so :)

Look better!

hi,

currently atom launcher, nova launcher will be supporting more in the future

p.s. yes not the place to ask ;)

i tried atom launcher, but then it give me error when i add switchpro widget, then i continue use golauncher

p.s. i know, saw you online, that way ask you:p

Reactions: Pele

8.21 is the latest dorimanx kernel dude :)

i tried atom launcher, but then it give me error when i add switchpro widget, then i continue use golauncher

p.s. i know, saw you online, that way ask you:p

lol stalking

note : there is a known issue with latest build of atom launcher causing crashes etc (just read the app notes via play store)

Newer than dorimanx 8.21???

don't think so :)

Look better!

Thanks for your quick reply
Check here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1617219

Although the title says 8.21 but when you scroll down you can see this
dori.png

And when you go to the download link given there you can see 9.21
http://dorimanx.shine.sk/

Do tell if I am misunderstanding something. My guess, after you pointed that 8.21 is the latest is this, that 9.x versions arent stable and 8.21 is the last and latest stable one. Am I right?

Thanks for your quick reply
Check here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1617219

Although the title says 8.21 but when you scroll down you can see this
View attachment 5628

And when you go to the download link given there you can see 9.21
http://dorimanx.shine.sk/

Do tell if I am misunderstanding something. My guess, after you pointed that 8.21 is the latest is this, that 9.x versions arent stable and 8.21 is the last and latest stable one. Am I right?
9.x is for cm or aokp based roms
8.x samsung based roms

Since miui is samsung based 8.x is the right kernel...

Hope this clears things up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: scottphoenix
9.x is for cm or aokp based roms
8.x samsung based roms

Since miui is samsung based 8.x is the right kernel...

Hope this clears things up.

Thanks dude. I was about to install the 9.21 or 9.14 after the battery charging was complete.
Now I need to install the right one

Thanks dude. I was about to install the 9.21 or 9.14 after the battery charging was complete.
Now I need to install the right one

I tried the latest dorimanx and it was not so good :) so i am using Siyah Kernel v6.0b5 and its awesome for me :) 24 hours on battery (Charging now) , 3 Hours screen On time, 1 hour voice calls & some texts, whatsapp , viber , fb , fb messenger running in the background , wifi On , data On ;) so i will stick with Siyah Kernel v6.0b5 :) btw i am using some tweaks given on the following link ;)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38374480&postcount=34311

does somebody knows why when i installed gapps my phone freezed? :( (i followed the steps, install rom 3.5.24, reboot, the install gapps)

does somebody knows why when i installed gapps my phone freezed? :( (i followed the steps, install rom 3.5.24, reboot, the install gapps)

maybe /system partition is full... what is your device..? and which gapps are you installing..?

sorry, i forgot to mention: SGS 2, an gapps small package as suggested

What kernel are you using ? if siyah kernel v6.0b4 , i was also having problems with that when flashing gapps , so you can wipe data, cache and install rom and then flash siyah kernel v6.0b5 and then flash gapps , it should work fine ;)

i just flashed jellybeer for my note2 yesterday and i didn't like it. it made me feel so dirty so I am coming back to MIUI NOW.

Finally I have flashed the latest build .. this build also comes with siyah kernel v6.0b4 but I prefer v6.0b5. . ;) I love the rom now ...

Has anyone tried playing CSR racing on this rom ... I have installed but it crashes .. iron man 3 works fine ..

Status
Not open for further replies.