Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues found on MIUI v5 3.5.24 for Galaxy S2:
(Will update if more found)

- There is no need to download gapps, just install latest play store and everything from there: Link
- Gallery only shows up to 100 pictures even if I have a lot more among different folders.
- adb backup and restore does not work at all. Using Titanium Backup allows to restore adb backups, although not make them.
- Game Guardian does not work properly.
- Recorder does not recognize recordings made by stock Samsung: /sdcard/sounds/ (the same happens on Cyanogenmod)
- T9 dial does not find contacts when searching in the middle of the word: for example write merso for Emerson: not found although exists.
- FastDormancy Toggle for i9300 says device not supported although it is and works on stock Samsung and cyanogenmod.
-Game Ski Safari is not acting smooth, specially when jumping. It goes well on stock rom.
Screenshot_2013-05-26-15-26-44.png

Has this good things:
Encryption seems to be working, even with rooted device (because of Siyah kernel?). With Samsung rom you must have everything stock for that (no root, kernel and so on).

- Gallery only shows up to 100 pictures even if I have a lot more among different folders.
- Recorder does not recognize recordings made by stock Samsung: /sdcard/sounds/ (the same happens on Cyanogenmod)
- T9 dial does not find contacts when searching in the middle of the word: for example write merso for Emerson: not found although exists.
View attachment 5633

Continuing your post:

- Battery usage is very high, even with siyah (v6b5) battery profile on;
- Every time i take the phone it keeps me asking for the wifi password;
- Many times the wifi has problems. The same phone with another rom works flawlessly;
- I am no more able to install an application directly from play store. Before when I logged in on the play store I was able to send an application to the phone, wich installed without any command. Now I can't.

SUGGESTIONS:
- Please add the ability to turn on the torch when the phone is in lockscreen and home button is kept pressed;
- Please add the ability to skip audio tracks usind the volume buttons long pressed (I red a lot of user asking it, possible that you can't do it ??)

Continuing your post:

Try disabling fast dormancy. There's the S3 app on Play Store. Use Better Battery Stats to check what is draining your battery.

Try to hit hard against the wall

Отправлено с моего GT-I9100 через Tapatalk

Hi, this rom works flawlessly. Except my gps doesn't get a lock. After trying for a long time it comes up with the error 'your current location is temporarily unavailable'

Any suggestions Pls?

- There is no need to download gapps, just install latest play store and everything from there: Link
- adb backup and restore does not work at all. Using Titanium Backup allows to restore adb backups, although not make them.
- Game Guardian does not work properly.
- FastDormancy Toggle for i9300 says device not supported although it is and works on stock Samsung and cyanogenmod.
-Game Ski Safari is not acting smooth, specially when jumping. It goes well on stock rom.
View attachment 5633

Has this good things:
Encryption seems to be working, even with rooted device. With Samsung rom you must have everything stock for that (no root, kernel and so on).

I am using this rom for two days now .. I didnt find any problems .. I have used fastdormancy app and it works fine .. everything u mentioned works fine for me ...

Continuing your post:

- Every time i take the phone it keeps me asking for the wifi password;
- Many times the wifi has problems. The same phone with another rom works flawlessly;
- I am no more able to install an application directly from play store. Before when I logged in on the play store I was able to send an application to the phone, wich installed without any command. Now I can't.

SUGGESTIONS:
- Please add the ability to turn on the torch when the phone is in lockscreen and home button is kept pressed;
- Please add the ability to skip audio tracks usind the volume buttons long pressed (I red a lot of user asking it, possible that you can't do it ??)

Same goes for u ... everything is working fine ... torch works for me on lockscreen ... and v6.0b5 works for me really good ... search my posts I have shared some tweaks for the kernel .. just use them and see the difference ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am using this rom for two days now .. I didnt find any problems .. I have used fastdormancy app and it works fine .. everything u mentioned works fine for me ...

Did you try adb backup over some application? I'm interested on that.

Hi guys...i have a prolem to install 3.5.24 on GS2
when i try to install from cwm appear an error message: Assert failed getprorp ("ro.product.device") (Status 7)..
how i can solve ?? please help me :) thanks ;)

Hi guys...i have a prolem to install 3.5.24 on GS2
when i try to install from cwm appear an error message: Assert failed getprorp ("ro.product.device") (Status 7)..
how i can solve ?? please help me :) thanks ;)
Are you on miui or you are coming from another rom?

I found a nice widget that replaces 4-way reboot:

Reboot Widget for Root User by Fadroid

It's simple, and very practical...

Thought you might like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.