Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Error as below. Any Mirror available?
Not Found

The requested URL /3.5.24/miuiandroid_shooteru_jb-3.5.24.zip was not found on this server.

Goo.im mirror http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.5.24

Notice: GApps are no longer included! (not for Xiaomi devices)
Please flash ROM, REBOOT, and then flash Gapps.
Do NOT flash them back to back! It will cause Home button not working..!
Gapps 4.1.x : HERE

Notes:
  1. MIUI ROM 3.5.24 Changelog http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-3-5-24-changelog.20563/
  2. MIUI Multilang pack 3.5.24 http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-v5-multi-lang-3-5-24.20572/

Guys someone can make a flashable zip for center clock, delete operator name and cf-off, all in one???

new links are in the OP. Goo im is having issues - our official mirrors will continue to work fine.

Testing miui 3.5.24 on Motorola defy, upgrade is successful, no problem with network, but a bit more laggy and more battery drain. Also the reboot toggle in the notification bar and the power button reboot doesn't give additional options like reboot recovery or hot reboot. So have to use the conventional way. Problem with 3g unable to get 3g speed. Thks for the update by the way :)

Hi Everyone :)
Has anyone in this forum flashed this release on Galaxy Note N7000 and care to share their experiences? I'm still on 3.5.3 and most things on my phone is working really well so I'm trying to stay clear of buggy releases :p

Reactions: bugmenot2
Hey everyone.. Seem to have run into a problem after flashing 3.5.24 update on my Xiaomi Mi2... coming from 3.5.10 I had Screen Filter installed from play store which worked fine... now,after applying the filter the settings don't stick.. I've tried flashing the ROM clean and still does not work.. also, apps like gameguardian, gamecih and game killer also don't work,after enabling and multitasking to the game I want to modify,the app gets killed...

both these apps used to work fine before this update... kindly advise any possible solution..
Thanks
Caz

I had the same problem, phone (I9100 SGS2) became warm around rear camera.
I reinstalled MIUI 3.5.24.
Flashed HiroX5.8 Extreme kernel.
Setup my radios like this:
- 3G off (no dataplan on my prepaid)
- Wifi on during sleep: never
- Wifi on 2.4GHz only
- turn all apps in MIUI security folder inactive where possible
I applied every adjustment at least once to be sure, so all things already in the right settings I just applied them again.
Also did a Power Off and Power On.
Now my phone stays cool and consumes almost 0.4% per hour in sleep (7% in 19 hours).
These were my first steps with MIUI, have to test/play with some apps but for now so far so good.

thank you for the answer !
But I have a problem,my mi2s is new and I installed this rom and wiui and I get random reboots on both of them,what can I do?

use MiFlash to wipe your phone and start again..

That's weird, probably 3.5.24 isn't stable enough. What's the latest stable for the S2?

I m on 3.5.24 dude ... havibg no problems at all ...

My S2 gets really hot around the camera. Is the CPU located just next to the camera module? The CPU is underclocked to 1 GHz and is running latest Philz recovery. Have tried Siyah, dorimanx and Philz but the problem still persists
@ Mr.KiLLeR :- Are you sure this is due to the high temperature in India?

Yes sumtimes my phone also gets hot when i play game or play music ... but not often .. i m using siyah v6.0b5 ... check my tweaks which i posted in battery issue thread

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm getting some weird display erros, some parts of the image elements are missing. It appears on HTC SENSATION, tried activating the display options in developer options but no changes. Is anyone getting this bug? Any advices, fixes?

I have troubles with Facebook Messenger. I don't receive all notifications, and I can't open them from the notification bar.

When I use the Facebook Messenger the phone miss the vertical scroll till I reboot.

I have troubles with Facebook Messenger. I don't receive all notifications, and I can't open them from the notification bar.

When I use the Facebook Messenger the phone miss the vertical scroll till I reboot.

Go to setting .. apps and look for fb messenger .. click to open option .. and then just enable notification and show popup window... it should work fine then

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Desmond
Hey everyone.. Seem to have run into a problem after flashing 3.5.24 update on my Xiaomi Mi2... coming from 3.5.10 I had Screen Filter installed from play store which worked fine... now,after applying the filter the settings don't stick.. I've tried flashing the ROM clean and still does not work.. also, apps like gameguardian, gamecih and game killer also don't work,after enabling and multitasking to the game I want to modify,the app gets killed...

both these apps used to work fine before this update... kindly advise any possible solution..
Thanks
Caz
Install game killer and screen filter
Go to data-> app. Move them to system-> app.
Reboot:)

Reactions: Caztiel
Been away from MIUI scene for months. May I know why Galaxy Nexus i9250 (maguro) was dropped from MIUI release?

Status
Not open for further replies.