Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Maguro rom fixed.
Uploaded to mirrors.
Please check the zip md5sum to be sure you downloaded the fixed version:
Code:
a38208c8acad91a4a27ca0015a73e081

Is it safe to flash this rom on a Xiaomi mi1? Had to go back to 3.4.26 last Friday after a lot of black screens.

My mi2 came with MI-recovery 2. What if i want to chage it to CWM? What do i need. A cwm+kernel or just the rom manager.

plz a little advice cuz im unable to flash de gapps

My mi2 came with MI-recovery 2. What if i want to chage it to CWM? What do i need. A cwm+kernel or just the rom manager.

plz a little advice cuz im unable to flash de gapps
you dont need to flash gapps... its already included in our ROM... dont worry...

Reactions: talestrucin
Ok Maguro rom fixed.
Uploaded to mirrors.
Code:
Unfortunately new maguro upload still gives set permission error. But original rom build37 is ok. May be should compare changes between two roms.

Yea.. ive compared updater-script with BurgerZ original and now its same as ours.
Is there any detailed info about the error?

Just tried an upgrade from 3.4.26 via the updater app, and everything works like a charm. Great work guys ;-)

ffi10

can i upgrade to 3.5.3 ! last friday have problems to upgrade.

i have another mobile with 3.4.26 ....

Regwards

Yea.. ive compared updater-script with BurgerZ original and now its same as ours.
Is there any detailed info about the error?
it says "some permissions settings are failed" and exits to recovery. I think there was the same error in the languge pack and this guy corrected it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2196791&page=107

Originally Posted by elnovio
Does anyone flash this? Get tmwp error (4 arguments needed, got 1)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Got the same error..

I repaired the package and uploaded it ...here multilanguage working for u guys ..enjoy

DOWNLOAD LINK

Yea but he modyfied only lang pack and thats different. The problem is with rom install. BurgerZ messed a build.prop version number puttin hidden char after numbers. And our script couldn't handle reading from build.prop. So everytime script passes version number something bad happens. I fixed the rom by putting stock updater-script from BurgerZ rom...So the problem is not with updater-script.

Reactions: adamslast
So, is it fixed now ? I can redownload it again ? or can we manually edit this build.prop to fix it ? where should we edit it ?

Ok Maguro rom fixed.
Uploaded to mirrors.
Code:

I've already re-downloaded after your this post. Are you talking about this same version or you've updated it again ?

No... i didt say that. I fixed the rom I uploaded but after that users reported error.
So its not fixed... Lets wait for another release. And users can flash maguro from XDA. And then apply lang pack from here.

I'm using Motorola Defy, in the screen lock i've always got a problem, is resboot my device, sometime it happen with me, in 1 day is 5 times...........can you fix this bug for me plz thanks a lot your help

Hi,

i using Samsung Galaxy II 9100,
after flash with 3.5.3, i was working for 2 days, but then after a reboot, it stuck at boot screen,
i face same issue with both previous version,

is there any way can go go around with this?

never mind, i will just wait for it to get official release,
will roll back to 3.2.22
at least i can use BlackAndroid from pele

hello can anyone help me ,i can not install 3.5.3 passion rom on my HTC HD2 , It does not start, will remain with the miui logo are available. pleas anyone help me with that problem.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.