Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time to ask since no one reply or maybe i am the noob ever person..

sorry for a noob question.. but i want to know is there any OTA update for HTC One X?? right now i'm using MIUI v5 3.4.28.... i am bit lazy to download and reflash my phone

Thanks

No OTA. Its not China MIUI rom. You have to download full rom every version.

No OTA. Its not China MIUI rom. You have to download full rom every version.
ok.. another noob Q.. how to flash without need to lose apps??

also now im using xmister kernel... is there other available compatible kernel for MIUI v5??

Quoting entire first post

Can you check what happens with the timeout to lock?
I set to my screen automatically locks after 15 minutes, but as soon as I press the power button or teh screen goes off, the device get locked with pattern lock.

I set the pattern lock, uncked the "power button intantly lock the screen", disabled the slide lock, so in my device the expected behavior is to only lock if the timeout happens after 15 minutes of screen off...

First: Thank you for releasing weekly ROM for HTC One S. The first version I installed was the release from last week. I have a question that has probably been asked a hundred times and probably very easy to answer. How do I update weekly? Do I have to every week, do a full data wipe/factory reset before flashing the ROM, or is there some way to update without deleting and re-installing/setting up everything every week? Thank you so much!

First: Thank you for releasing weekly ROM for HTC One S. The first version I installed was the release from last week. I have a question that has probably been asked a hundred times and probably very easy to answer. How do I update weekly? Do I have to every week, do a full data wipe/factory reset before flashing the ROM, or is there some way to update without deleting and re-installing/setting up everything every week? Thank you so much!

Don't know about MIUI (no love for Nexus 4 from the MIUI devs), but you should be fine just wiping cache. No need to wipe data every time AFAIK.

Don't know about MIUI (no love for Nexus 4 from the MIUI devs), but you should be fine just wiping cache. No need to wipe data every time AFAIK.

So move the weekly update ROM to SD card, Recovery --> wipe cache --> dirty flash over last week's MIUI release?

Of course. That would be stupid to flash and wipe the device every time! Think. Please...
And you don't have to wipe cache...

ok.. another noob Q.. how to flash without need to lose apps??
also now im using xmister kernel... is there other available compatible kernel for MIUI v5??
Just flash.

send option in the go chat on the go sms pro is a disable...not working...plz help me!!!!on the miui roms

hello, can anyone help me . I have a HTC HD2 but i can not install the roms here an languarge packs here , when i install the rom i have a bootloop .For example I am installing miuiandroid_passion_jb-3.5.3 ROM and then miuiandroid_lang_passion-3.5.3 as a nand installation I'm going to do the .
Then when it is booting up because this is where he makes the apps synchronized of 70 apps he he then counts down as many and then drive it down and restarts the device the gapps are not installed!!!. Please for help .

regards to all

Still the same bugs:

1) No proper RTL in SMS Messaging application (Hebrew/Arabic)
2) Low microphone levels during a call

Hi
help...no keyboard on my evo 3d ( shooteru)
Start from 3.4.19 . I dont line others keyboard

Hi
help...no keyboard on my evo 3d ( shooteru)
Start from 3.4.19 . I dont line others keyboard

I second that!

... and I encountered one more issue on my EVO 3D, when I make a call it starts out with full volume everytime even though I set it lower but as soon as I press volume+ or - it goes back to the level I set. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Can't flash this maguro build (dirty or fresh). It's giving 'set permission' error and then flash abort in CWM.

Status
Not open for further replies.