Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone tell me a fix for this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Speed is good because it is Nexus 4. Got my N4 for other rom so I get my GNex to do MIUI. So far MIUI needs to be optimised more so it could regain former speed on GNex, because it lags unlike on V4.

If you have Trickstermod App you could use media scanner so it could rebuild cache for mtp. The rest of changes after media scan will be registered on cache.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh, and I thought it achieved stability on Gnex, thank God I only tried it on Nexus 4.
Its pretty odd, I thought MIUI would've gotten smoother on JB 4.2.2 but a bit disappointed to hear that.

I'll try the app you mentioned if it still gives me the trouble whenever I flash it again.
I also have to wait until they add an option to disable 180 Degree rotation, don't like it.

Regards.

Why is the email app removed? Am running it on my GNex.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Runs Butter smooth on my Mi2, language is Dutch, Miui is the way to go, thanks to the guys for the work for this.;)

Does anyone else use Co Pilot GPS? It doesn't seem to be working on my GNex. Google Maps and Navigation however works fine but on Co Pilot it doesn't find my signal(drove around for 5 minutes)...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.