Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed new maguro rom and still i am having "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" warning when trying to dial a number. Weird. :(

Flashed new maguro rom and still i am having "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" warning when trying to dial a number. Weird. :(

You can try the compiled contactprovider.apk that a Dev Guy released a while ago when I sent a report.
Sorry Sir Dev Guy but I'm too lazy to go back pages and search your name cause I'm on mobile.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk App

Reactions: ingbrzy
hello
i've flashed this rom on my n4 (in top of the previous rom), and now i have that message: 'unfortunately nfc service has stopped', even i click 'ok' or 'report', the message come again!

edit: in this rom i can connect the phone with computer via adb, i removed the ffc services and rebooted, and it's ok now.

My Dad's S2's gyro doesnt work properly. The cars and bikes automatically move left in every game. Once, I put it on a flat surface and raised the bootom part by about 2-3 mm and calibrated the gyro and it worked good on Real Racing 3 for some time but again got messy. Tried googling about fixing the gyro but not much help. Does anyone know any fix?

And where are the gyro settings in miui? I calibrated it using some app but that didnt help

This is happening in my S2 but the car is moving to left instead of right
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im not sure whether im the only one having this issue or not. i just found out that after ive updated to 3.6.14, the contacts that supposed to show the names are showing "(no name)" instead. this never happen on 3.6.7

I'm using Xperia Arc S here.

PSA for all who flash Nexus 4 ROM: After a clean flash, the only issue I have run into on 3.6.15 (which I grabbed from ibotpeaches repo on GooManager) is that the Music and Gallery apps cannot see local storage. I can see all my files if I go to File Explorer -> Phone, but I cannot see files in "Browse" under File Manager. PIN unlock works now.

Edit: I was able to fix my issue by downloading and running "Media Scanner" by "Clypher". All it does is force the media scanner to run which updates all your apps with the media the scanner finds on your phone. Therefore, the only bug (media scanner not running automatically) has an easy work around! Have fun and thanks for the mako ROM!

You can try the compiled contactprovider.apk that a Dev Guy released a while ago when I sent a report.
Sorry Sir Dev Guy but I'm too lazy to go back pages and search your name cause I'm on mobile.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk App
I tried it too, but the same. Unsuccesfull unfortunately.

the nexus 3 (gsm) won't stop showing this error:
android.process.acore
help

edit: i also can't access languages page

the nexus 3 (gsm) won't stop showing this error:
android.process.acore
help

edit: i also can't access languages page

did you install file with this md5 ? f115a85e500ce9c324c1348affbae8af

Works great with my HTC HD2 with multilang (french) and data on ext. The only thing, the HD2 is named "unknown device" on the first post and Board Leo. Is it possible to rename it "HTC touch HD2" and board passion?
Thanks for this great work, I will update every week!

another issue (xperia Arc S user)

Phone app crashes when I try to input a phone number!
when I dial the first number on the keypad the app closes immediately without a crash report message!
any number the result is the same except when I press * or #
any thoughts...? :confused:

Turn on number localization. So Phone - Settings - Localization - Turn on number localization

Wysłane z MI-2

Status
Not open for further replies.