Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I have installed this release and tested on MI2S, and I can say pretty good. Finally, no more FC during browsing, tested on some ominous websites :) Thx a lot!

Just a note from my side. In case of following setting, the companies do not appear in contact list (avatars appear only).
Contacts-->Settings-->Simple mode-->Off
Displaying avatar, attribution and company in contact list is working perfectly in previous release. I think it is very useful function, why you removed it in this release? Could you pls restore this function at next release?

Thx in advance!

Sorry to bother you guys, but i've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer.

i have htc HD2:
- is the ROM here stock MIUI
- does it have kernel with it
- what is the system, cache size needed for it to install
- do i need to install gapps "i don't need them"
- does the ROM come in English already, or should i install the multi-language file. and if so can i choose to install English only "is it like Aroma installer"?

many thanks

Sorry to bother you guys, but i've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer.

i have htc HD2:
- is the ROM here stock MIUI
- does it have kernel with it
- what is the system, cache size needed for it to install
- do i need to install gapps "i don't need them"
- does the ROM come in English already, or should i install the multi-language file. and if so can i choose to install English only "is it like Aroma installer"?

many thanks

It is in English if you download any ROM from which the post was created by Mark, and I think the ROM is stock MIUI. As far as I know it does include a kernel, and I have never installed gapps, but then again I am having problems of my own lately anyway, so it might be a good idea.

Reactions: Dahhan
It is in English if you download any ROM from which the post was created by Mark, and I think the ROM is stock MIUI. As far as I know it does include a kernel, and I have never installed gapps, but then again I am having problems of my own lately anyway, so it might be a good idea.

thanks, can you help me with determining the (system, cache, ...) partitions size needed?

I've installed this in my i9300 but the desktop batch doesn't work!! :( I do as the video preview but nothing :(
I have installed on my GNEX. Got the same problem. It is not functions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have installed on my GNEX. Got the same problem. It is not functions.

Oh.. I can do it now. It is double tap on icon. Not drag and drop in bottom row.

Just a note from my side. In case of following setting, the companies do not appear in contact list (avatars appear only).
Contacts-->Settings-->Simple mode-->Off
Displaying avatar, attribution and company in contact list is working perfectly in previous release. I think it is very useful function, why you removed it in this release? Could you pls restore this function at next release?

Thx in advance!

Could anybody pls answer to my question above? I just checked the changlog and my note is not in the list. Thx a lot!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.