Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anybody pls answer to my question above? I just checked the changlog and my note is not in the list. Thx a lot!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

+1 for this..

also the compass icon is not animated (it was animated in previous release)

Could anybody pls answer to my question above? I just checked the changlog and my note is not in the list. Thx a lot!

Are you sure about this? I don't remember that showing company name under contacts was working in contacts list. It is showing when you enter contact. But you can still group contacts via company and switch to Groups tab to view them. I think nothing has changed in this case.

+1 for this..

also the compass icon is not animated (it was animated in previous release)
Yes. We removed that icon. Its useless and makes high cpu load.

This time no Xperia S??
Patience.

Hi guys I have a galaxy note 2 and I want to know what is the name of the COMPASS and RECORDER apks in MIUI ZIP FILE so I can pull them and install them on my custom AOSP ROM. Does anyone know? I tried installing radio and it did not allow me to do so. Thanks!

Hi guys I have a galaxy note 2 and I want to know what is the name of the COMPASS and RECORDER apks in MIUI ZIP FILE so I can pull them and install them on my custom AOSP ROM. Does anyone know? I tried installing radio and it did not allow me to do so. Thanks!
It will not work for you...

~Tapatalk 4~

Are you sure about this? I don't remember that showing company name under contacts was working in contacts list. It is showing when you enter contact. But you can still group contacts via company and switch to Groups tab to view them. I think nothing has changed in this case.

Yes, I am 100% sure. The name of companies were displayed in contacts list under the names in case "simple mode off". It is working perfectly in previous release, and it was very useful. I used it and I loved it! I would greatly appreciate if this feature get back in next release! Thx a lot in advance!

Did you look under your table? Maybe you just drop it.... Hope you will find it soon... Let us know... Good luck...

I think i didnt wrote clearle here!
I ment, where is miui V.5 for Motorola Razr, cause there was a Miui 4 for it, so when is V.5 coming for the Motorola Razr / is anyone woring on it, to get miui v5 for motorola Razr?

I think i didnt wrote clearle here!
I ment, where is miui V.5 for Motorola Razr, cause there was a Miui 4 for it, so when is V.5 coming for the Motorola Razr / is anyone woring on it, to get miui v5 for motorola Razr?
No.. Sorry...

~Tapatalk 4~

hi everyone!!
I installed it on HTC desire s and my phone never goes to sleep even when i`ve selected the the option in settings menu as sleep after 30 seconds..is anybody else facing similar problem?
this is eating a lot of battery @ night..i have been facing this same problem with all the JB versions.Any help would be appreciated.

What is a bug there?

~Tapatalk 4~

We're still unable to recieve MMS.
Sending was fixed a couple of weeks ago though. (Which confirms that the APN settings are correct.)
Though I don't know if there are settings for how prioritized the sending-process is. It kept failing the other day with a large-ish picture.

Reactions: slpnglionhrt

I like it also, it could be best that can show nickname as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have problem with battery drain on desire s. When i go sleep battery is fully charged and in the morning battery has about 70% capacity. I've this problem since 3.5.17. Any solution?

USB tethering on HTC Evo 3D GSM is not working, as soon as i enable it its automatically disabled. I thought that issue is my HTC drivers on Win 7 x64, so i completely reinstalled them and had same issue.
I have tried old ICS 2.12.29 Rom and its owrking without issues.

In addition to that, whenever i try to open Youtube video in default browser over WiFi i get error message that page could not be accessed. However, if i disable WiFi and enable 3G youtube videos load without issue.
Also, i have noticed that Rom does not detect Youtube app installed since it should open youtube links from any social media app, if i have Youtube app installed , via Youtube app, not default browser, as it does now.

I think USB tethering will never be working. Your device is not officially supported anymore in v5, thus the rom is not HTC stock rom based.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

whats the process name for the kuaipan app ? or can i remove it ? id rather just theme the icon because i think its linked to the file explorer.

As you may know my phone was hard bricked. while i sent it to the service I`am using my old I9000.
Now I`m Trying to install miui on stock 2.3.6, but even after reading a lot of information and Trying a few tutorials, the phone just does not start. it`s always stuck on boot screen. the BLN lights are working and the light sensor is working to, but the phone just does not start up.
Any help will be appreciated.
if any body has a tutorial for it or maybe a link to one that works please let me know.

For god sake...search forum and multilang thread. Your answer is written with big, red font.

Used it on Nexus 4 and here is some feedback.

Bad:
1. E-Mail icon has disappeared, tried but couldn't find it.
2. Slight cosmetic issue with the default theme, there is a bright line of colors where lockscreen wallpaper and the navbar area meet. Seems like some slight layout issue.
3. Couldn't find "Airplane Mode" in the Power Menu(Long Pressing the Power Button).

Good:
1. Processor information is finally being displayed correctly in About screen.

Regards.

Nexus 4. Same problems as on previous versions:
1. Multilanguage T9 search not working in dialer.
2. Bluetooth FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.