Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all was just wondering if anyone was having issues with freezing on note 2, I have done a full wipe and fresh install but every hour or so the phone will freeze and then I need to turn the phone off and on again was not sure if anyone one was having the same issues. thanks for any replies or advice

Hi all was just wondering if anyone was having issues with freezing on note 2, I have done a full wipe and fresh install but every hour or so the phone will freeze and then I need to turn the phone off and on again was not sure if anyone one was having the same issues. thanks for any replies or advice

have you tried other kernels?

why doesn't appear this update in "System updates" in the phone "About phone"

i'm using 3.5.31 on LG Nexus 4
what i should do, download and then flash?? or wait until appear new update in "System updates" in the phone "About phone"?

"It's a port from someone named Jonas/lushengduan. Official/Unofficial call it what you want."
tongue.gif
---> That is why it does not appear in the "System updates".

If you want to try flash, do it. But it is full of Chinese bloatware! 'd Rather wait on MIUIandroid version!

What happened to the "preview"option in wallpaper changing app? Why it is missing?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

have you tried other kernels?

yes I was using Perseus kernel so tried that but still same issue now my phone has froze and turned off and cant get it back on its like there is no power going in, also cant even boot up the handset now dead PLEASE HELP

Guys when I try get from ota it says already last version / I'm using 3.5.31

How can I update?

Status
Not open for further replies.