Status
Not open for further replies.
There is new great feature in MIUI browser for Safe for Offline Reading. When I select it, it's said SAVED. But how I can open the saved pages?? I can't find it everywhere.. Please help

when you find out let me know LOL

disable pin... before flashing

it is a security application to use pin for simcard, and disabling it makes is unsafe.
this is a problem and hope someone from miui team hears that and will be solved in next release.

disable before flashing then enable after...

there are a million things that can render your device unsafe. Pin is not one of them. in fact there is no such thing as a 'SAFE' zone.

how do I disable Android Keyboard (so i keep only Samsung Keyboard) ? or how do I disable the 'Choose Input' notification ?

disable before flashing then enable after...

there are a million things that can render your device unsafe. Pin is not one of them. in fact there is no such thing as a 'SAFE' zone.

while installing rom (I was using a different rom, was not miui rom and I made a clean install) and first and second boot, simcard was not inserted, I connected internet via wireless, then I inserted simcard and saw the problem I described above.

Only just noticed the reboot ap tip, so will try thanks.
Using tapatalk it's hard to keep track!

I have problems with the WiFi, I've always had them, with the previous versions too.
Other roms works perfectly.
Phone is Galaxy S2, what can I do ?

Maybe you can try other kernel (and wipe cache and dalvik cache)? I use Apolo V4.7 Regular by Pedestre. This kernel has wifi driver ported from SGS4. Btw it solved the battery drain on my SGS2 when using MIUI rom (caused by wifi, still testing).

It has more rom menu and also made ​​Hungarian translations. MIUI v5 succeeded at Android apk-kitchen-Linux V.6.3 software. My question is laguage input menu you can click the button to write in Hungarian? The framework of the raw-hu place is not even displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.