Status
Not open for further replies.
OTA will be set later...

OTA for Note2 will be never... 720MB ROM is huge...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: sumeshd
I can't find answer for this anywhere so maybe here someone will know. I have latest MIUI on Galaxy s2 I9100 and I can't get full screen photo contact when someone is calling. I added photo manually, sync with google or xaiomi and still only have small photo in the corner. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi,
same problem. The contact photo does not show in big even if set correctly, it is show on the top left corner during call and the big part of the screen show the lock screen wall paper. I notice this since 3.8.2. I did not find any solution so far..
I'm using Mi2s with 3.8.9....updating shortly to 3.8.16

hi all,

again, and first of all, a big thanks to all the people that put their time, effort and knowledge into this! great work, great rom, i really appreciate this!

i use this rom on my htc sensation (with sultan kernel and turbo boost, if this is of any importance) and i would like to ask two things: since the 3.8.x version, more or less, it seems, the incorporated backup app behaves "strange". it carries out a backup without any problem, but the restore doesn´t work in one go, it tells me it restored everything, but thats a lie. i have to reboot device, tick the pending apps and start again. and if i tick too many, the restore fails again, i have to reboot again and start again.

secound, since 3.8.2 the calender app in week display doesn´t allow to me to compact the times with multitouch. meaning that i can see only 6 hours of a day on one screen, without being able to make this view more compact (seeing a whole day in one screen).

not major problems, but i´d like to know if these are known, experienced by others and if somebody has a solution.

thank you guys so much, keep it up!

regards

Thank you so much for port to Nexus 4.
But I have just one problem, the LED Notification, in the ROM I can only set the call,mms and generic color. I tried LightFlow but doesn't work, any suggestions?

2 issues on V987:
  1. Instead of names of networks are numbers, f.e. not T-Mobile but 26001.
  2. Can't input any number to dialer. After first digit it quits to homescreen.

Hi, somebody can helpme????? i buy a DELL Streak 5 but is was modified with MIUI-2-4-20, but dont read SIM CARD and SD CARD, all is working fine.

[release]3.8.16[/release]

Notes:

hi. i tried to flash the LG Optimus 2X version and I ended up with the phone stucked on the lg logo screen. i cannot open the rom or go into the recovery. does anybody have any idea why ? what bootloader do i need ? please help. thank you.

Hi! I have a question since it has been a while since I last checked in. Is the ROM port for HTC Desire HD for this version in beta or not anymore? Thanks! :)

Updated to 3.8.16 but have 2 questions

I’ve installed Barclays mobile banking app but it won’t work as its asking for root permission, what do I need to do to get this working?

Also the media player is not playing my track list in correct order. I’ve put albums on my phone but it just plays the songs for that album it any order (and I have checked that shuffle is off)

Can anyone help?

Hi everybody, i have a question... Where is the "move to sd card" button on latest version for Desire S (Saga)? I can't find it and i dont know how can i move my apps to sd card. I expect for your answer!

Is there an sms/mms limit built into the messaging app? At what point do messages in a conversation become automatically deleted?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Mione only...

Thanks, and another question... Could you reduce the brightness of the screen in the next version? the minimum is very bright and there are very few options, programs as lux dash not work well with this version.

Thanks, and another question... Could you reduce the brightness of the screen in the next version? the minimum is very bright and there are very few options, programs as lux dash not work well with this version.
Allow popup windows for that apo...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: NepT1
Status
Not open for further replies.