Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow popup windows for that apo...

thanks again, now works almost fine (the notification bar does not darken) anyway, more options would be nice shine on the control panel to avoid having to make use of third party programs.

thanks again, now works almost fine (the notification bar does not darken) anyway, more options would be nice shine on the control panel to avoid having to make use of third party programs.

I am using Twilight... works nice..

Reactions: NepT1
I am using Twilight... works nice..

I'll try it but I'm not convinced of the color filters for the screen (and less if only change depends on the time of sun), I like more lux dash that automatically updates the screen brightness according to ambient brightness. Also, thank you very much for your help and your advice :)

Hi Thank you for this amazing rom , The Note setting in my GT-N7000 Doesnt work. IS there any solution for that?

please help me, my nexus 4 stuck in boot screen when updating MIUI 3.8.16, after flash jb 4.2.2 and flash MIUI try again the results are still stuck at the boot screen, is there anything that can help me? 've tried several times and the results are still stuck.

Hello.

First I'd like to thank you admins and moderators for your time. I really apprecicate what you do here.

Now to my question. Last time I came here for my Defy, the build was a custom spanish/portuguese ROM (3.8.2 I think, or maybe an older one). I'd like to know if the latest Defy build is still a custom spanish ROM or if it is a clean english port of the unofficial chinese version.

Thank you.

Can we expect a OTA update next week? Since it didn't work this week, otherwise I'll just DL it tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Can we expect a OTA update next week? Since it didn't work this week, otherwise I'll just DL it tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Yes but it'll be OTAed from this week. So it probably won't work unless you manually flashed this week.

Just tried to flash this version, keep stuck at 25 % and the phone will reboot after a while. Any idea why? I'm at 3.8.9. Xiaomi mi2s

Status
Not open for further replies.