Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for great work and i always use MIUI in my Nexus 4.
I have a request that please make ROM for Samsung Galaxy Mega i9152 (Dual SIM Version)
Its a humble request please do something about this.
Regards

Hi There,
Thank you so much for this great ROM - it works 30 minutes already on my old SG i9000 and I hope it will prolong a bit its life :)
For the tiome being I miss one thing: TV-out. Could you pls help me how I can turn my Jack in TV-out? If tehre is no such way in MIUI is there any app which can do that?
I often used this feature and would be nice to still have it :)
Thanks a lot, Attila

Why can't i update my apps in playstore through data connection...when I try to update my apps play store tries to update through wifi..although I have selected proceed through data connection for downloading

Does anyone have a camera error on their mi2s where it says can't connect to camera and requires a reboot since 3.8.23 update.

uploadfromtaptalk1377541540684.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1377541540684.jpg

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 4

So my phone works well to a point. My wife's doesnt. (we both have i9100).

Both have a new google keyboard icon - which force closes on start (settings for it also force close) no reboots or cache cleaning seem to solve the issue (good thing for us is that we use a different keyboard).

Upon restart - icons are out of their place - on different screens etc. It happens only on her phone - but then again - we are running the same settings, same phone (except for the arrangement of the icons)....

sorry to say but this release is the first of many for me - which I wanted to downgrade.

The downgrade was unsuccessful btw as well - so until the next version comes out - we won't be rebooting much - coz it's an icon mess.

Try to install the non multi language version. Only the Samsung's keyboard works but later I installed Google keyboard from Gplay.
Best
Edu

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I copy the application into the folder,re-started the phone is outside of the application folder. (motorola razr)

Try to install the non multi language version. Only the Samsung's keyboard works but later I installed Google keyboard from Gplay.
Best
Edu

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

thanks mate but I am using just a standard English version - nothing else ...

Hey Ingbrzy and Acid. Would you like any help on the HTC One S work? I have the HTC One S, and if possible, i'm happy to help with the weekly work and fixes. I'm fairly technical if i can say so myself...

mi2s - contact name not displayed in messages and incomming calls at random. Loosing signal frewuently when wcmda is selected, improved by cdma/gsm auto prl.

One question:
after installing manually the keyboard, I have now the keyboard icon on the home screen.
Since the problem is fixed, I would like to reinstall everything as normal (so, without any keyboard icon on the home screen).
I tried to reflash the new package but the icon is still there.
Is it something that must stay there or can I remove it without having to wipe everything?
I tried to uninstall the keyboard but it says that it's a system app and I cannot uninstall it.
Any ideas?
Done using adb.

Hi guys, I'm using MIUI since June 2013 on my HTC Desire S (it's a porting from www.miuiandroid.com)
I've notice a bug in GPS. Does anyone have the same problem? I've fixed it tweaking gps.conf file with root browser file, enabling some extra server, giving the NTP Server of Italy (where I'm living) and enabling the A-GPS mode (it's disabled in default gps.conf file) The gps.conf file is located in (system/etc/).
That process must be repeated every time a new update is installed.
If you want, I can give you the gps.conf edited file.
Can you insert the gps.conf tweaked file in the MIUI ROM?
Thank you in advance for the reply.

guys, does anybody knows how to enable CRT animation in MIUI v5?
I've changed value of bool name='config_animateScreenLights' from 'true' to 'false', without any effect.
sorry for offtop

Hi.
Since previous update my T9 search in Dialer APK is very strange.
Does anybody know how to get rid of it?

Screenshot_2013-08-27-17-56-15.png

Thanks in advance

After install on my HTC HD2 wifi is showing but not connecting, telling poor internet connectivity, but i am able to connect through another phone.

hello. I am having some serious issues with my browser. (mi-2)
I updated to the latest version but my browser keeps closing or freezing. I tried to wipe its history/cache and I even tried to restore to default settings in the browser menu. No luck. I submitted an FC report...

Is anyone else having this issue?

hello. I am having some serious issues with my browser. (mi-2)
I updated to the latest version but my browser keeps closing or freezing. I tried to wipe its history/cache and I even tried to restore to default settings in the browser menu. No luck. I submitted an FC report...

Is anyone else having this issue?

did you try wipe browser data..?

Status
Not open for further replies.