3.8.30/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything we do is automated, none of our roms are touched manually. (Well during the beta period they are, until those changes are automated). That is how we pump releases out. That being said, HTC One S isn't official, so when its available we can pump it through our system to auto-translate and fix the rom. Though, its not an Xiaomi product, so usually there are bugs.
Ok, thanks for quick reply, i know HTC One S isn't offcial but how do you know when its available ? in en.MIUI Forum (to be sure) ? Thanks

Please someone who really close to MIUI Team, request them to update S3 base. It is very OLD with brick bug. MIUI V4 had the same base. It is being now more than 1yr MIUI has not updated S3 base.

Hi. I am using galaxy S3 with MIUI on it... ( love it! )
The thing is that a few days ago I had a sound problem,
When I call some one the sound is like the speeker is broken or something, but when some one calls me every thing is fine! Its very strange and I have no idea what it may be. After last (3.8.30/29) update and for one day everything was just fine, but now it came back again.
Now I am back on stock (thanks to nand backup).
And everything is back to normal.
If anybody has any idea i would be very glad.
I hate stock rom...
Thanks in advance

So on the mi2s the battery runs down too quick, copy and paste of passwords doesn't work and the camera still fails to load up sometimes. I really wish I could downgrade to 3.8.16 without a complete rebuild. The last 3 roms in the mi2s have just been really buggy.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 4

Still ten hours battery with 3100 mAh extended battery in mi2s on 3.8.29. Used to be twice as long before.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378068715529.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378068715529.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 297
Device: Galaxy SIII
MIUI Version 3.8.29

Guys need your help. i am new to MIUI. flashed version 3.8.29 with gapps 4.1 yesterday and liked it. but all i need to know that is Sudden death issue is fixed in the version 3.8.29?? My device is galaxy s3. or i need to flash any different kernel like Siyah?? If yes could u name the custom kernel that works for Galaxy S3 MIUI Thanks and hoping an urgent reply..

In Downloads app/settings/Data Usage Prompt/File size limit.... is it posible to fix it and put some more size limits to download withput problems highsize apps from google play and others with 3G? Thanks!! ;)

In Downloads app/settings/Data Usage Prompt/File size limit.... is it posible to fix it and put some more size limits to download withput problems highsize apps from google play and others with 3G? Thanks!! ;)

we added 1GB size limit... its hould be fine...

You mean on next release? Now, on 3.8.29 I just can find from 1Mb to 20Mb...
No it's already added in 3.8.29/30... Which language are you using? Its translation related...

~Tapatalk 4~

How come I can't move icons to bottom to collect them all? Then transfer to a folder like it was back in July release?

Anyone? Or is it just me? I flashed with TWRP. Idk if that makes a difference. Also if anyone knows how to have all the notifications show on the status bar? I don't want to go through each app and set it

Status
Not open for further replies.