Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not an issue, the translation for German is missing completely - just everything is in English, although it is set to German in Settings. In 3.8.2 everything was allright. It seems that the translation was just forgotten this time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

It is not an issue, the translation for German is missing completely - just everything is in English, although it is set to German in Settings. In 3.8.2 everything was allright. It seems that the translation was just forgotten this time.

So you just don't know what did you installed...

~Tapatalk 4~

I installed the m0 version from here for GT-I9300. Before it was also your m0 version, just updated it. Just try it yourself. Switch to German language and everything will be English. I don't have your links btw. Would be nice if you just could give me this Github link, can't find it with the 2 letters you gave me (op). Thanks.

Edit: I tried other localizations as well. None is working. You just took the stock ROM. xD
Switching to Chinese works - your version for Samsung SIII ist just the stock ROM and no multilanguage included as written.

As you know because its written on second post and I am sure you already read it, multilang version is delayed.. So what are you talking about?

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi,
I just receveid the ota notification, but when i click on update I receive the following message: "Error accoured when downloading updated version".
I'm going to update via file, no problem for me, but maybe you can fix the problem.
I have the mi2s (mi2sc to be honest) and the actual rom its the 3-8-2
Good work

Any one else has problem with ota?
just to know

Well, I thought "done" would mean done and not "done (only
English)" That small hint would have been very helpful. Anyway, Tanks for your help. :)

English)" That small hint would have been very helpful. Anyway, Tanks for your help. :)

This thread is for English Only...

~Tapatalk 4~

Multilang version is always in next post after English 3.x.x. Just read thread titles.

Firstly: thanks for the ROM. I'm experiencing a bug and I'm wondering if anyone else on S3 is having it also: after boot-up I have to wait 30 secs before I can enter PIN - after first unlocking the lockscreen appears again and have to wait to enter PIN. This appeared on the previous version for the first time. I'm guessing no one has this problem, since I haven't noticed anyone describing this, but I'm still posting it, just to be sure it's my problem :)
Regards

PS: looks like changing lockscreen from default one to pattern solves the problem :) sorry for posting

I have the same problem here with my S3 and switching lockscreen does not change it. Well, it's nothing disturbing since I do not often restart. Just wanted to verify this.

Hi dev
Thanks for ur amazing work every week. I have a small question...
Where is downloading link for N7000 rom? Is it available on OTA? If i update thru OTA, how much mb data it will download? Any idea? Im currently on v3.7.26

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

Multilanguage should be available on or around Sunday. The team is taking a vacation.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Hi dev
Thanks for ur amazing work every week. I have a small question...
Where is downloading link for N7000 rom? Is it available on OTA? If i update thru OTA, how much mb data it will download? Any idea? Im currently on v3.7.26

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

No OTA. Device is not officially supported anymore.

xiaomi Mi2s
My OTA its working, thanks. I'm downloading now, no more error.
Now I thing it is time for you for a vacation!!! ;-)

I just came back.. starting multi now... :)

Hi, thanks for all, please can you make port for HTC one S(4) + multi. Thanks in advance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.