MULTI 4.10.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't open facebook messenger chat head from notification :(

Mine work like normal
8f0f2504a02e5b18eaa61e9a00271a36.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

How Can I translate? (Spanish).
There's a very bad translation ("Backup & Reset" as "Copia de seguridad & resetear", instead of the most correct "Respaldo y restauración")

How Can I translate? (Spanish).
There's a very bad translation ("Backup & Reset" as "Copia de seguridad & resetear", instead of the most correct "Respaldo y restauración")
Read OP

~Tapatalk~

Sorry for asking but about browser short link(China shortcut) I like using it even it has China language in it so is there anyway to restore it?(may be on the next update)

We use Browser converted to global version, so no China language there.

Wysłane z MI4 W

We use Browser converted to global version, so no China language there.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Ah. Sorry. My mistake telling you a problem, I re-read again and realize I've used the wrong word. What I meant is in my System Browser, it doesn't have MIUI Browser Start page as it should be so how can I fix this? THX.

Ah. Sorry. My mistake telling you a problem, I re-read again and realize I've used the wrong word. What I meant is in my System Browser, it doesn't have MIUI Browser Start page as it should be so how can I fix this? THX.

I understood this correct. And I told you that we changed that. For now front page is blank and opening browser loads Google.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
Hey,
My brightness gets stuck at max sometimes since the 4.10.10 update(I can move the slider but brightness doesn't change).
And when the brightness is stuck at max the UI gets often very laggy and I have to reboot to fix both.
I'm using the Xiaomi Mi Pad

Battery drain with Miui6
With MIUI V5 version + battery doctor I easily charge my phone once a day but with 4.10.10 and previous version I need to refill battery in middle afternoon so twice a day also using battery doctor with same configuration (I don't use cloud sync)
Why a so big difference?

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

The battery consumption is much better with miui6 compared to miui5

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

I would like to ask why , why aren't any new releases after the buggy 4.8.22 more thant two months ago for the Nexus 7 2013
Is a great device and you begin to support it and all in a sudden you stopped and is a real big shame
I do not want to get back to the rusty basic android i love your job the graphics and all the bells and whistles.

So i would like to know if you will continue to support and when approximately a new release is planned.
I would like to continue using this distribution.Beside that if anyone knows of any (newer) unofficial release
I would be very happy to know about it

thanks

Francesco

I would like to ask why , why aren't any new releases after the buggy 4.8.22 more thant two months ago for the Nexus 7 2013
Is a great device and you begin to support it and all in a sudden you stopped and is a real big shame
I do not want to get back to the rusty basic android i love your job the graphics and all the bells and whistles.

So i would like to know if you will continue to support and when approximately a new release is planned.
I would like to continue using this distribution.Beside that if anyone knows of any (newer) unofficial release
I would be very happy to know about it

thanks

Francesco
we didn't.. Xiaomi did http://www.miui.com/download-213.html
btw.. in tablet MIUI there are just few minor changes since 4.8.22, so there is nothing to be worry about..

Status
Not open for further replies.