MULTI 4.10.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood this correct. And I told you that we changed that. For now front page is blank and opening browser loads Google.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Thanks for removing useless Chinese links from MIUI browser. Anything else better than to see Chinese characters!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

How Can I translate? (Spanish).
There's a very bad translation ("Backup & Reset" as "Copia de seguridad & resetear", instead of the most correct "Respaldo y restauración")
Changed to"Copia de seguridad y restauración". "respaldo" people could not understand it.

The battery consumption is very high. I have to plug my mi3 twice daily . Repair this because it is very uncomfortable

The battery consumption is very high. I have to plug my mi3 twice daily . Repair this because it is very uncomfortable
It's your issue, not a ROM..
Install Wakelock Detector to check what is draining your battery...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Ulver
Ok , thank you. One more question , what are the changes from 4.10.10 to 4.10.11 ? Thank you .

How can I report issues with MIUI 6 Hungarian translation? There are some tipos... If I click on Report bug in OP, it gives me error 404.
Also, when we opened browser on previous builds, we saw some tiles, and if we were swiping to the left or right, there were just Chinese shortcuts. Those tiles were changing themselves by changing system language, so they weren't Chinese. So, can you please add just those tiles back? I really liked them...

Because we lost Danish translator and translation is highly outdated...

~Tapatalk~

Hello there thx you i will try help as much i can i am from dk

but i am getting errors with install this mod erros executing update binary in zip erros flashing zip sdcard/xxxxxxxx.zip

Hi Ingbrzy,i read on en.miui.com something about a rom v5 45.0.0 for redmi 1S,as you know do we gonna get this update this friday?

I'm not getting the update to 4.10.11 on my mi3w.. Is the update released over ota yet?

Btw no one else having the IP dialing bug also? As soon as I select IP dialing phone force closes

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413175398555.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413175398555.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 364
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413175408118.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413175408118.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 338
Status
Not open for further replies.