MULTI 4.10.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal fould in e-mail when using Gmail account on my Mi3 TD in dutch language

Hi there. I found a serious bug both in 4.9.26 and 4.10.10 (Mi3W)
I can't download any file with gmail app on 3g network: it hangs and "waits for wifi".
I already set "unlimited" in download app.
While it hangs, gmail continues to consume data in background (almost 100mb per day)
Solutions?

Hi all! I've noticed that when I try to download a file from an app that requires to use the "Download" application, all the files remains in the status "Waiting for Wi-Fi connection", also if data traffic is enabled. Is that a known issue? In the "Download" app I've setted unlimited download file size. My smartphone is a Mi3 W.

Bug in 4.10.10 Rom - In dial pad mute option comes but do not work.

Sent from my MI 4C using Tapatalk

When I dialed number that time mute option do not appears it comes but do not activate

Sent from my MI 4C using Tapatalk

Ingbrzy, Acid,

Is there any chance to release MIUI6 version what is compatible with CWM recovery?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Ingbrzy, Acid,

Is there any chance to release MIUI6 version what is compatible with CWM recovery?

No. Altough you can always use WIUI.

Wysłane z MI4 W

No. Altough you can always use WIUI.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Thanks both of you. I only need clean and original MIUI... but sometimes would be nice to try different ROM on other system partition. This is the reason why I like to get CWM compatible clean MIUI6 release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.