MULTI 4.10.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
I'm using redmi note lte(ffd) version with your multilang rom.

But I got two problems for now.

1. I cannot download apps from google playstore by cell data.
(It says "downloading a large app" and just try to connect wifi. )
I think there is a way to adjust the max limit of downloading data but I can't.

2. Even my carrier is supporting lte band (2100), I cannot not use it.
Do you think this is form rom issue..? I tried every possible apn settings but nothing changed.

thanks.

Yes. But it's also not possible to have 4.9.5 when flashing 4.10.17. So you did something wrong.

Wysłane z MI4 W
I downloaded from goo. If you have upgraded, can you share with me the source you used?

Can you just tell us the filename of the rom you flashed? Which device? What version you have now? Any details would be good because no one knows actually what you did.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Sorry for late reply

Here is screenshot

zH84F71.png
Widget size is ok...

~Tapatalk~

I flashed this rom yesterday, and I have an issue I have never seen before.
Gmail app have downloaded all attachment files of all my emails.
Of course 450MB of data usage has been poured.
Do you know why this could happen??

I flashed this rom yesterday, and I have an issue I have never seen before.
Gmail app have downloaded all attachment files of all my emails.
Of course 450MB of data usage has been poured.
Do you know why this could happen??

It's a known serious bug, i have it too. Block gmail data access and use default mail app, that's the only solution by now.

Inviato dal mio MI 3W

Reactions: cippy and gabril
Nobody has video call problems with Skype..??
As soon as the contact answers my screen goes black the audio continues to run but my phone does not react until my contact cut the link.
I have the same problem with test sound configuration with the Skype server the screen goes black I record my message correctly my phone become operational only when sound test server cut the link.

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

Not possible to add bookmarks like that in mi2s. I can only add favorite sites (links) . How did you do that?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

can you upload the browser
to test it from our side too

thk you

Any solution for the fc when trying to activate printing services in Spanish language?

Enviado desde mi MI PAD mediante Tapatalk

Hello

First of all I'm posting in this thread because the related thread to this problem is now locked.

Can anyone please let me know if is normal when I go check the updates available over the app update I can find any update?

The version that I'm using is 4.9.26 downloaded from this site, and my phone is a MI3 wcma version

Thank you in advance for your reply and for your understand

It has probably been mentioned, but I don't feel like going through 9 pages:

Android 5 Keyboard crashes when changing from vertical to horizontal view while typing (e.g. in Whatsapp). (Mi3, English)

why mirror mode doesn't work with any device on mipad?, I've tried with chromecast, ezcast, measy a2w, samsung allshare cast, in all devices, wifi display it gets stuck on connecting, please solve it if it's posible

It's a known serious bug, i have it too. Block gmail data access and use default mail app, that's the only solution by now.

Inviato dal mio MI 3W
Additionally, you have to block background data.

@developers: this is a serious bug which causes significant cost to any user that does not have an unlimited data account. The ROM mail client is no realistic alternative as no identities can be managed (send as). I kindly ask to give priority to solving this bug.
BTW : 1 day 800MB poured.

Reactions: claudiok
Downloaded and installed to Mi3 TD (tegra4). No problems until now.
MIUI version 4.10.17

Status
Not open for further replies.