MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please reupp i9300 rom?
md5 still calculates b97e04fb8d4db8120f9616e38e148448 hash which is different from your version...

why not exist mi2 v6 zip flash like to wiui....?

I don't want use miflash and erase all my internal data (bored to do a backup!)

just to inform you all, HTC One X ROM has an issue with the downloads application.

in just half an hour I got 260MB drained, so I had to roll back to 4.10.10

hope this bug gets solved in the future.

just to inform you all, HTC One X ROM has an issue with the downloads application.

in just half an hour I got 260MB drained, so I had to roll back to 4.10.10

hope this bug gets solved in the future.
disable gmail background data....

disable gmail background data....
Can that be done for gmail only? I have seen disable background data as a whole or in the security app disable gmail data.

Also consumption pointed to the download app, I wonder if this is intentional to behave like that, but it is too risky to let the phone exposed to drain you data plan.

Do you think this thing will be fixed or only option will be to disable background data?

Thanks!

Can that be done for gmail only? I have seen disable background data as a whole or in the security app disable gmail data.

Also consumption pointed to the download app, I wonder if this is intentional to behave like that, but it is too risky to let the phone exposed to drain you data plan.

Do you think this thing will be fixed or only option will be to disable background data?

Thanks!
In security app check traffic stats and there you can disable background data for gmail app

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Jovino Cortijo
Anyone else on MI3 experiencing lags on the device? When I type it gets really laggy and making difficult to write anything, no matter what app I use (SMS one, whatsapp, Tapatalk).

Anyone else on MI3 experiencing lags on the device? When I type it gets really laggy and making difficult to write anything, no matter what app I use (SMS one, whatsapp, Tapatalk).
its swiftkey issue...

The same
Hoping nexus 7 gets updated to the newest version this week

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
the same for me but with not much hope .... the fact that from August the Nexus 7 2013 did not receive any update is far beyond my comprehension

Status
Not open for further replies.