MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else on MI3 experiencing lags on the device? When I type it gets really laggy and making difficult to write anything, no matter what app I use (SMS one, whatsapp, Tapatalk).
Even Xperia Keyboard became slow since this update.... Especially when switching between letters and symbols... It wasnt like that on previous build...
Even Tapatalk lags a lot while browsing only. It's something in the ROM.
Nice guess with SwiftKey, Btw.

Wipe cache guys.

Btw, the gmail bug is VERY annoying.
Wtf are doing chinese devs?
Sheet!

Inviato dal mio MI 3W

Wipe cache guys.
Inviato dal mio MI 3W
The thing is, that I wiped cache and dalvik before installation. The phone was slow and laggy for some hours, since than its okay, BUT the Xperia keyboard remained slow in changing between letters and symbols.
I'll try to wipe cache again and report of my problem is solved.

The thing is, that I wiped cache and dalvik before installation. The phone was slow and laggy for some hours, since than its okay, BUT the Xperia keyboard remained slow in changing between letters and symbols.
I'll try to wipe cache again and report of my problem is solved.
try ->settings->apps->Xperia keyboard-> wipe cache...

Reactions: Tomi_Ohl
Don't like the latest two updates at all. High battery drain (mi3).

I can confirm, but trying Miui 6 dev official version by en.miui I see more performance, device's cooler in temperature and battery did excellent work :D If you don't care for other languages then english go for it

Don't like the latest two updates at all. High battery drain (mi3).
I agree also for mi2 using battery doctor with V5 one charge per day was largely enough but with miui6 also using battery doctor after 10 hours I need to refill
:-(

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.