MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a question. Two people who own Mi3 reported, that they got an OTA update to this version. Both were running 4.8.22 previously. How can this be possible?

Hi, I have a question. Two people who own Mi3 reported, that they got an OTA update to this version. Both were running 4.8.22 previously. How can this be possible?
reported to me too, Something is moving here? :D

I have flashed the latest version to my LG G2 and its not taking the screenshot.. It says storage might be in use.. anyone can help please?

I can confirm, but trying Miui 6 dev official version by en.miui I see more performance, device's cooler in temperature and battery did excellent work :D If you don't care for other languages then english go for it

cau u post a direct link of "Miui 6 dev official"

thanks!

Reactions: gabril
MI4 Russian localization
The application "calendar" takes off in case of creation of a new event Screenshot 1.png , in case of a choice of the period of a reminder "1 hour" is more Screenshot 2.png

There are pictures in the mail when selecting english language but Turkish language is selected, no pictures.please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-29-21-16-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-29-21-16-41.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2014-10-29-21-17-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-29-21-17-47.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 354
I has migrate my Rom from stable to developer miui 6 v40.10.24 and everything is OK. But, why the toggle on notification no options for manage the toggle? Like on miui 5? Any other way?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I'm happy with the latest release for MI3wcdma , Thx for the good work guys !
I've found just 1 minor problem : can't get the time in statusbar to 24h modus , that's all !
It's in Dutch

I have flashed the latest on my g2 and knock off doesnt work .. Knock on works fine...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I have flashed the latest on my g2 and knock off doesnt work .. Knock on works fine...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
the knock off / on function is managed by the G2 kernel ... The kernel miui Rom wears is different as stock roms lg. AOSP kernels are adapted to enable the full knock function, but i don't know if it's the case for Miui Rom...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.