MULTI 4.10.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about the app but we don't care about how the transfer app works. This app is not even v6 ready.

Wysłane z MI4

i love this app , it works fine , i use it every day with my family with all of my Xiaomi phones
in V6 is OK on Mi2S , Mi2A and Mi3 sending & receiving
only on mipad !
i think is due to the mipad rom
but OK we wait a new version from Miui
thank you Acid

MI3 I use the navigation program "iGO" I have a problem that does not find satellites, why ??? thanx

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll try it ... but I'm curious why the iGO does not connect to satellites ?? Satellite sees no !!!

iGO primo still the best car navigation app. Working perfectly at me and find satellite very quickly.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

iGO primo still the best car navigation app. Working perfectly at me and find satellite very quickly.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
MI3 not find me on, but no one sees no ...

I'm glad to still be using MIUI5 when I read about the bugs in MIUI6. I think is better to wait for a stable version!

I'm glad to still be using MIUI5 when I read about the bugs in MIUI6. I think is better to wait for a stable version!
stable should be near, we are at november and they said that on october mi3 and mi4 will have miui 6... yeah we have but stable one :D we are searching

Hello.
New version 4.10.31 is displayed in update page but when I start update page stay locked to loading and nothing more occur....

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

I start from this page.
6f7968b3230d9cbf7777c3472c904654.jpg

Last edited:
Hello.
New version 4.10.31 is displayed in update page but when I start update page stay locked to loading and nothing more occur....

yea chinese servers are slooow... update it manually...

On my Mi4 only happens to me? Or even to others? Basically, the signal and continuously disconnect and I do not find WiFi networks to other modems, why?

Update installed and working thank you ingbrzy Skype still not working I will wait next update

Status
Not open for further replies.