MULTI 4.10.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The update was available via OTA this morning, but now it doesn't show up in Updater app. Why?

Guys. I found the solution for fixing Gmail can't download attract files via 3G. Two ways for fixing the problem which are
1. Using email app like op said
2. Using Inbox App (by Gmail) instead. <<< I've tried this solution because my email use two-step verification so default email app on my Mi3 not work(can't log in), and I can download attract files like normal

PS. Inbox App by Gmail need an invite for using app.
Or
You can try this method : http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=58437&highlight=inbox&mobile=2

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's not Global as it only supports 2 types of Chinese and English and didn't come with any Google Services. However most of the Chinese apps can be removed (except 1). I also didn't see any missing translations (except the usual themes app for example).
Regarding look and feel, the settings menu is slightly different than weekly beta. It is similar to V5 in this release.

How i installed it: Backed up everything using backup and reset -> local backups, copied the backups on the PC. Used MI Flash to flash 34 stable (V5), booted it and skipped all the prompts. Pushed the zip above in /sdcard and renamed as update.zip. Flashed update.zip in recovery and wiped again. From MI Market got the Google Installer and installed Store. Updated what needed to be updated. Downloaded the latest GMS Apk (Play Services) and installed. Pushed backup in the correct folder and restored my apps with data.

As a side note don't try to update from weekly multilang to this using updater app. Will screw your installation (settings will close,no keyboard,etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: laueugen
Guys. I found the solution for fixing Gmail can't download attract files via 3G. Two ways for fixing the problem which are
1. Using email app like op said
2. Using Inbox App (by Gmail) instead. <<< I've tried this solution because my email use two-step verification so default email app on my Mi3 not work(can't log in), and I can download attract files like normal

PS. Inbox App by Gmail need an invite for using app.
Or
You can try this method : http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=58437&highlight=inbox&mobile=2

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
If your e-mail is 2 step verification generate an Application Specific password and use that instead of your usual account password. Details here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
It's not Global as it only supports 2 types of Chinese and English and didn't come with any Google Services. However most of the Chinese apps can be removed (except 1). I also didn't see any missing translations (except the usual themes app for example).
Regarding look and feel, the settings menu is slightly different than weekly beta. It is similar to V5 in this release.

How i installed it: Backed up everything using backup and reset -> local backups, copied the backups on the PC. Used MI Flash to flash 34 stable (V5), booted it and skipped all the prompts. Pushed the zip above in /sdcard and renamed as update.zip. Flashed update.zip in recovery and wiped again. From MI Market got the Google Installer and installed Store. Updated what needed to be updated. Downloaded the latest GMS Apk (Play Services) and installed. Pushed backup in the correct folder and restored my apps with data.

As a side note don't try to update from weekly multilang to this using updater app. Will screw your installation (settings will close,no keyboard,etc).
Global rom is the rom for Snapdragon chipset ! Not mean MULTI language so always just no Google Service in the MIUI official rom

Global rom is the rom for Snapdragon chipset ! Not mean MULTI language so always just no Google Service in the MIUI official rom
I stand corrected. Also, they seem to have withdrawn the v6 stable from their forums (i'm unable to find the download link now) and from their devices page (i can only see v5 34). Can anyone confirm this?

NVM, found the post:

Hi MIUIers,

Please note that we have suspended the download of MIUI 6 Stable Version for Mi 3/4. After this ROM released yesterday, we have received some feedbacks from some users about upgrade issues. So we decided to suspend the download. We will restore it once we clear out the problem.

Thanks for understanding!

That my link on yesterday is live but stable rom are bug at last night (on my time) so they take it down to fixed

Hello,

Just checked once more and the chinese rom (the one marked with _cn in the name) boots without issues on a Qualcomm CPU. Dug a bit deeper and here is what it showed up:

Q: What's the deal with the Global ROM?
A: Redmi phones and Mi 3 stable version had many local ROMs (HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc.) since Xiaomi has entered international market. But in the near future they will become one Global version. All the countries will have one Recovery ROM, but each country will have an individual Fastboot ROM.
Q: What's the difference between each country's Fastboot ROMs?
A: Each country's fastboot ROMs have different data partitions.

Hence it's not the CPU that makes the differences but the partitions (source: http://en.miui.com/thread-28640-1-1.html ).

ROM doesn't work on MI2 32GB.

After clean installation it is not possible to get to the launcher due to FC errors.

Hello,

Just checked once more and the chinese rom (the one marked with _cn in the name) boots without issues on a Qualcomm CPU. Dug a bit deeper and here is what it showed up:

Q: What's the deal with the Global ROM?
A: Redmi phones and Mi 3 stable version had many local ROMs (HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc.) since Xiaomi has entered international market. But in the near future they will become one Global version. All the countries will have one Recovery ROM, but each country will have an individual Fastboot ROM.
Q: What's the difference between each country's Fastboot ROMs?
A: Each country's fastboot ROMs have different data partitions.

Hence it's not the CPU that makes the differences but the partitions (source: http://en.miui.com/thread-28640-1-1.html ).
Does anybody know, why different countries have different data partitions? This means, that e.g. China ROM has more space in data, than e.g. Singapore ROM?

i give root acces to apps but they just dont seem to detect root. it keep saying that the phone is not rooted. xiaomi mi4 user
I have the same problem, I allow to apps the root permission. But it doesn't work. Since the first v6 build, the root permission never worked for me. Bohh

Help me, please.
I've flashing the 45.0 into my new 1/S via Stock MI-Recovery 2.0.1 and was all ok but there wasn't italian language.
Then I've updated the Italian version via UPDATER but immediately the 1/S lost the wifi detection wit a lot of messages about bad working of google apps.
So that after 3 bad google messages the 1/S restarts

I've tried to reinstall the 45.0 with no changes onto my 1/S and now the pone is absolutely instable.

What can I do???
What can I restarting into the factory condition???

Need help, please

Meanwhile, I update you on the tests done tonight:
The phone is returnback stable only after wiping all data and reinstall the GLOBAL JHCMIBH45.0 but still no working wifi.

Done another wipe all data and reinstalled the Xiaomi 1S Redmi WCDMA - Stable 45.0.0 Multilang and again the phone is stable but wifi not work.

Done another wipe all data and reinstalled the miui_ITA_armani_45.0.0_4.3_v1.zip and even with this the phone is stable but wifi is not work.

Done another wipe all data and reinstalled GLOBAL JHCMIBH45.0 and then upgrade with the miui_ITA_armani_45.0.0_4.3_v1.zip and the phone has crashed with continuous malfunction messages google apps with spontaneous rebooting;
The same thing occurs if instead of miui_ITA_armani_45.0.0_4.3_v1.zip use the Xiaomi 1S Redmi WCDMA - Stable 45.0.0 Multilang as upgrade.

It seems clear that there are problems between the global and the other two versions !!!! .... And anyway the wifi on the phone is gone, there's no way to restore it even also adding a local network by hand (not even store).

A disaster!

Please help me!

Since I have installed MIUI6 on my Mi2s I cannot use iGO Primo properly because the screen goes black during navigation very often (Mainly If I choose TTS sound for nvaigation) If somebody find solution pls inform me. Thx a lot!

MI2s / MIUI6

i've flashed v6 for mi/2s and the battery goes down very fast :(
in previous version the battery was really better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.